KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Amrish Puri died.

Amrish Puri died.
Started by: amity75

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amity75

Amrish Puri died.

Who? You might ask. Well he was one of the most famous Bollywood stars ever and most people will know him as Mola Ram from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. That in itself deserves a mention here.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:46 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I still dont know who he is.But it is a shame that he is dead.So many famouse actors and actess had dead it is a pity.I miss the godfather aready.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 03:47 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah saw this on IMDB when it was put up, sad to see someone has died.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 06:34 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

was he the kid in Indiana jones? or what? which character?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 09:27 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Aw, you were a fan of his? I'm sorry sad

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:24 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i dont mind bollywood movies- they arent so bad

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 10:25 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bollywood films are fantastic. smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:40 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I still dont know who he is.But it is a shame that he is dead.So many famouse actors and actess had dead it is a pity.I miss the godfather aready.JM

WHAT wen?? i luv indian films n i was really scared of him but ohh he was a gud actor. sad

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:05 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

He died back in... late December or early January. I was in India at the time and it was all over the papers... the ones I could read, anyway.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 06:14 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seyo Kane
European Ikemen

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
was he the kid in Indiana jones? or what? which character?
He was the evil priest who extracted hearts from the chests. evil face

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 01:41 PM
Seyo Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Seyo Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Seyo Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

Puri was probably one of the best Villians in Bollywood movies. I've seen a few where he played a good guy, but he plays Bad sooo much better.

While his loss is sad, his death isn't too sad( well if you believe in Hindu teachings). But there will never be another like him.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 03:40 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

Originally posted by MildPossession
Bollywood films are fantastic. smile

i soooot totally agree
anybody saw the new one lucky?

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 09:56 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote