KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Audition

Audition
Started by: Tiptoegecko

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tiptoegecko
n00b alert

Audition

idk if someone posted this movie already, but:
Audition is about a man who wants to find another wife (since his passed away) and his friend tells him to hold an audition, to look for someone he likes. He picks this one girl, who had a troubled past.....but she is no 'ordinary person' and its hella scary and disgusting towards the end. Go watch it....its awsome cool

(it's Japanese)

(srry its been already posted sad )

Last edited by Tiptoegecko on Sep 15th, 2005 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:43 AM
Tiptoegecko is currently offline Click here to Send Tiptoegecko a Private Message Find more posts by Tiptoegecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

bleh...reminds me of too many x-girlfriends.. the last 20 minutes of that movies' a hardcore mindtrip.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 11:43 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

i was disappointed in it.. thought it was gonna be alot worse than it was really

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 03:26 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Outstanding movie, one of my favorites.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:39 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i watched this movie not long ago thought it was quite good i wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was wink

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:57 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xkalybr
The Sword of Power!

It's a little disturbing, especially the ending.

One time viewing is enough for me.

Question: What was in that nap sack???

I am Lancelot of the Lake, and I have yet to find a king worthy of my sword!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 06:09 AM
xkalybr is currently offline Click here to Send xkalybr a Private Message Find more posts by xkalybr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I just watched this film. I didn't like it very much. I kept waiting and waiting for it to get "good" and for me, it never did. Maybe Japanese cinema's just not for me, or maybe it was because I was drifting in and out of consciousness halfway through. I've seen movies like this before though that just build and build and then throw incomprehensible mind****-images onto the screen. One last thing, the ending didn't disturb me nearly as much as it people said it would.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Last edited by SnakeEyes on Mar 12th, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 10:58 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

'Twas good, but not great. I was really hoping for more.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:24 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

I have every movie released by Tartan Asia so far smile Audition was so-so. I didn't think it was anything spectacular.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 05:02 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote