KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Crouching Tiger, Hero, or Flying Daggers?

Choose, fool!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 9 37.50%
Hero 12 50.00%
House of Flying Daggers 3 12.50%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Crouching Tiger, Hero, or Flying Daggers?
Started by: Etrigan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etrigan
?

Crouching Tiger, Hero, or Flying Daggers?

Which of the three movies did you think was best?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:06 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I adore all three, but Hero is my favourite out of the lot, lovely film.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 09:38 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eis
androgynous mind

It's 'House of Flying Daggers'.
And my vote goes to it, no contest!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 05:55 PM
Eis is currently offline Click here to Send Eis a Private Message Find more posts by Eis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Haven't seen House of Flying Daggers, but the other 2 were excellent.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 07:08 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takiko_4ever

Well i wouldn't have a favorite one...
i like tham all just the same!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:11 PM
Takiko_4ever is currently offline Find more posts by Takiko_4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Hero.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 09:18 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

Its an awesome movie!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 10:24 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adscrawler

love them all, but would have to say crouching tiger, as it is still a film i can watch any time when i dont know what to watch.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:05 PM
adscrawler is currently offline Click here to Send adscrawler a Private Message Find more posts by adscrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

doesn't Zhang ZiYi get her clothes ripped off in all of them?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 01:31 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Hero looks so pretty, but I don't like it's political over-tones. House Of Flying Daggers is also a stunning movie to look at, and not just because of ol' Zhang Ziyi. However, I will always hold Crouching Tiger closest to my heart; it's a perfect movie.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 04:53 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cyclone

dont even have to think, Crouching Tiger!!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 07:28 AM
cyclone is currently offline Click here to Send cyclone a Private Message Find more posts by cyclone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny cash fan

crouching tiger, obviosly

Old Post May 24th, 2006 11:44 PM
johnny cash fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnny cash fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnny cash fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crucifixio
Doppelganger

Hero is my all-time favorite

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:08 PM
crucifixio is currently offline Click here to Send crucifixio a Private Message Find more posts by crucifixio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

In order

1. flying Daggers
2. crouching tiger
3. Hero

Old Post May 27th, 2006 02:24 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BakaXero
doesn't Zhang ZiYi get her clothes ripped off in all of them?

Good point

And my vote goes to Hero.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post May 28th, 2006 07:39 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I voted Hero merely for the fact that there is far more content in the movie itself and you made me choose stick out tongue
I love all three movies though...Zhang Ziyi and the rest of the casts are truly amazing

Old Post May 28th, 2006 06:04 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Without a doubt hero i was amazed by the film from start to finish and i loved the fight scences.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 11:01 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

For me Hero tops the rest. The love story was separated from the main storyline. The sword fighting was also a lot more impressive. Plus the look of Hero was more appealing and artistic than the other two. House was just damn colorful.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 09:38 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

HERO. hands down.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 01:42 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'd actually put Iron monkey above Crouching Tiger for myself... and Hero as Number 1... but still... all three are very good movies.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 05:47 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote