KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » 13 Tzameti

13 Tzameti
Started by: LordFear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordFear

13 Tzameti

Please people, please watch this movie. Un-freakin-believable!!!!
I really cannot say more than that. Trust me, I was sceptical at first, being this a french film and although I am french descent, I question if anything worthwhile came out of that culture but damn that movie is all that!!!!
Anxious to hear feedback from you guys.!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 07:36 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i thought it was the most predictable piece of tat i've watched in a long long time...there are far better french films

irreversible
the beat that my heart skipped

far superior to 13 tzameti

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 28th, 2007 06:02 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I prefer Beat over 13, but still thought 13 was worth the look. American remake on the way.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 10:02 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obi-Wan Kenobi'
CAN OEPNBER

dasfasfasdfasdfdsafsdfa

By Barker

Old Post May 29th, 2007 08:39 AM
Obi-Wan Kenobi' is currently offline Click here to Send Obi-Wan Kenobi' a Private Message Find more posts by Obi-Wan Kenobi' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

If you don' t have anything worthwhile to contribute to the discussion, then simply don' t participate in them Obi-Wan Kenobi'.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 05:25 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Well I still standby this film and really appreciated it. And it was not a predictable movie at all. I disagree with that totally. You really predicted that this kid was gonna end up in this sordid nightmarish "tournament"?
Sorry I just don't buy it and furthermore its better than a lot of trash put out by our movie industry these days

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 07:43 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordFear
Well I still standby this film and really appreciated it. And it was not a predictable movie at all. I disagree with that totally. You really predicted that this kid was gonna end up in this sordid nightmarish "tournament"?
Sorry I just don't buy it and furthermore its better than a lot of trash put out by our movie industry these days

you didn't have to predict that he was going to end up in a russian roulette style "game"...that much i knew before i watched the film anyway...i did predict that he would "win" and i did predict that he would face the contestant of the two brothers and i did predict that the other brother would kill him in revenge

you could see that coming a mile away

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 09:39 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Originally posted by jaden101
you didn't have to predict that he was going to end up in a russian roulette style "game"...that much i knew before i watched the film anyway...i did predict that he would "win" and i did predict that he would face the contestant of the two brothers and i did predict that the other brother would kill him in revenge

you could see that coming a mile away

well first off, YOU knew beforehand that this involved a russian roulette game but to someone who had no previous knowledge or didn't read up on the synopsis. this would not be apparent.
Second, I honestly would have said that the bodyguard dude that kinda help him along the way and acted to be his friend. would of been the guy to off him since at the end he was gunning for him and thats why the kid fled through the backdoor and into the woods.
I would have preferred him dying in the tournament

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 01:21 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I would have preferred him dying in the tournament

as would i...it would have been less predictable and made the impact of the game harder...more so if it was before the final head to head round

perhaps them getting rid of his body out the back while you hear the final round the final round taken place from a window in the building and see the flash of the last shot.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 09:52 AM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man have you guys heard of spoilers tags or what...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 03:14 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

if someone doesn't want to know about a film before they've seen it then why do they read a thread about it

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 01:19 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

He wants people to watch this film, if you want people to watch it, why go on in the same topic spoiling scenes.

It's not much effort to put spoiler tags on anyway.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 01:30 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

doesn't take much effort to not read something either

plus...if you want people to use spoiler tags...have a spoiler tags button along with the "quote" "IMG" etc

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 01:39 PM
Phat J

Originally posted by jaden101
if someone doesn't want to know about a film before they've seen it then why do they read a thread about it

to find out if its worth watching would be my guess

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 11:39 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

my guess would be that people who start threads about films are there to discuss the film...having actually seen it is usually a prerequisite for that...or maybe i'm being backwards...oh wait...no i'm not

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 02:35 AM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh dear, this topic was started with people who haven't seen it in mind, that is obvious from the very first post, he does say he wants people to watch it.

So the people who have seen it, need to be careful with spoilers in this topic when giving feedback.

Really not hard to understand is it...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 03:05 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

so dont read it...what's the problem?

is every thread about every film on this forum aimed at people who haven't seen the films?...make for quite a bland discussion if they are

quote:
Anxious to hear feedback from you guys.!!!

i'd say this denotes that it's clearly aimed at people who have seen it to respond and give their opinion

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 04:15 PM
Phat J

Originally posted by LordFear
I really cannot say more than that. Trust me, I was sceptical at first, being this a french film and although I am french descent, I question if anything worthwhile came out of that culture but damn that movie is all that!!!!

what about that?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 11:50 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

what about it...except it being an insult to the french saying they have no culture...highly ironic given that it was an American that wrote it

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:40 AM
lilylidou

It's amazing.
But I don't like such style

Thanks You Comments

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 06:03 AM
lilylidou is currently offline Click here to Send lilylidou a Private Message Find more posts by lilylidou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote