KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Versus

Versus
Started by: akema

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
akema

Versus

I thought this was a great zombie/martial arts movie. The cast is great and great kill scenes.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 10:26 PM
akema is currently offline Click here to Send akema a Private Message Find more posts by akema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah i loved it...great fun no brainer with some great action...haven't seen the "down to hell" though...and versus 2 was supposedly being made but i think has been scrapped

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 10:06 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

terrible attemp at stimulating anime expressions/blend of action in real life. fails on SO many different levels that its hard to see the good. overacted, undertalented hogwash compareable in paces to the POWER RANGERS!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 09:20 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nosada

I bought Versus on a whim, and I'm very glad. It's fun and mindless with good action sequences. I think, given the budget, it's a great movie, very stylish.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 08:47 PM
Nosada is currently offline Click here to Send Nosada a Private Message Find more posts by Nosada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I thought this movie was terrible. I was recommended it by a friend that I generally think has good taste in movies, but I just remember thinking this was stupid. Sorry I'm being so vague, but it wasn't memorable enough to explain exactly what I hated.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:17 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JAE
RONIN

Watched it, didnt like it.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 12:37 PM
JAE is currently offline Click here to Send JAE a Private Message Find more posts by JAE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote