KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Please tell me the name of this kung fu movie!

Please tell me the name of this kung fu movie!
Started by: alik83

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alik83

Please tell me the name of this kung fu movie!

Please tell me the name of this kung fu movie, which is my great childhood memory! The story and highlights:
There's a main guy character and his brother, he practices kicking big stones into the target in the beginning of the movie, and they armrestle together, than I beleive his brother is killed by one of bad bosses. He also has a sister that will be kidnapped later and an old teacher/master who threw small metal balls against his enemies.
There are 2 bad bosses (i beleive karate and aikido?), who also kidnap his sister, and in the end the hero fights them both after being trapped in the martial arts school. They use some extending stripes of metal against him, but he gets them between his feet, rolls on the ground and those stripes break. At the end he kicks one of them out the window and kills the other one with his finger, sticking it into his body, and there's blood.
Also a lot of fighting in the middle of the movie is in the autumn forest.
That's all I could remember, any clues?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 07:35 AM
alik83 is currently offline Click here to Send alik83 a Private Message Find more posts by alik83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Some?? Know the time period this takes place?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 12:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It's a Shaw Brothers film. I don't know the name of the film. But I remember seen something similar when I was in HS. I'll look it up.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 10:28 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote