KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » What is this kung fu movie?

What is this kung fu movie?
Started by: CHIP ROBERTS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CHIP ROBERTS

What is this kung fu movie?

This movie starts off with one guy battling many men. Then they shoot him up with arrows, he still fights a bit then he died standing up. His baby Son grows up and is taught the crane style by his mother and he goes on to fight a white haired guy named Vei Mei (I have no idea how you would spell it...).

I saw this movie aroung 1981 and I can't get it out of my mind! HELP!!!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 05:09 AM
CHIP ROBERTS is currently offline Click here to Send CHIP ROBERTS a Private Message Find more posts by CHIP ROBERTS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

There are two films I have in mind that might be the one you're looking for....

One of them is called Fighting Ace:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0186104/

The other one is Clan of the White Lotus:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080905/

Check them out and good luck.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 05:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CHIP ROBERTS

FOUND IT! It's called Executioners of Shaolin OR (when I saw it back in the day) Executioners of Death! I watched it with the kids yesterday on Youtube!

Thanks for the help though!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 09:58 PM
CHIP ROBERTS is currently offline Click here to Send CHIP ROBERTS a Private Message Find more posts by CHIP ROBERTS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Chip Roberts, ladies and gentlemen.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 12:43 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bosica

hi all i just found this forum searching for a kung fu movie that i watched as a kid, it's about two brothers, one of them works for this evil guy, and his brother plays retarded, but he dresses up in a black kimono and puts a white mask with red dot on his forehead and dark long hair and fights against that evil guy his brother works for, he gets killed at the end and then his brother dresses up in the costume and kills them all at the end
if anyone knows about this movie please help me out thx big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2008 10:41 PM
bosica is currently offline Click here to Send bosica a Private Message Find more posts by bosica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
piranhamae

I don't think this is a kung fu movie if they are wearing kimono's first of all. It's probably a karate movie which may help in your search. sorry i don't have more info than that. smile

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 05:09 AM
piranhamae is currently offline Click here to Send piranhamae a Private Message Find more posts by piranhamae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

It's actually a samurai film covering the Japanese occupation the end had a Samurai who put his sword up in the air and created blinding light.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 05:22 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote