KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Looking for name for French movie 70's-80's

Looking for name for French movie 70's-80's
Started by: herbjon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
herbjon

Shocked Looking for name for French movie 70's-80's

Hi!

I'm looking for the name of a movie that I saw in the late 80's. I'm not sure if the film was new at the time or if it had been released a couple of years before that.

The movie is French, and it's about a bitter man who constructs a device/weapon that can kill people through his TV-set. He sits at home watching TV and kills TVshow hosts (even on kiddieshows!) and the film leads up to him being caught..

Anyone seen this and can recollect the name? I remember it being really horribly wonderful film. And I'd like to get a hold of it and watch it again! smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 03:22 PM
herbjon is currently offline Click here to Send herbjon a Private Message Find more posts by herbjon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vjeopro1

ohm

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 02:14 PM
vjeopro1 is currently offline Click here to Send vjeopro1 a Private Message Find more posts by vjeopro1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
herbjon

Ohm? Any more facts, year, american title etc, 'cus I can't find anything on the title alone.

Have you seen it yourself btw? My god I'm itching for this movie now! smile

Old Post Mar 4th, 2011 05:22 PM
herbjon is currently offline Click here to Send herbjon a Private Message Find more posts by herbjon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
herbjon

Found it! Kamikaze was the name of the movie and it was produced in 1986! smile

Old Post Mar 9th, 2011 01:29 PM