KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » List of top five favorite tv fantasy characters

List of top five favorite tv fantasy characters
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

List of top five favorite tv fantasy characters

List your top five favorite fantasy tv characters in order.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 02:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

TV only?

Can't think of enough shows so I'll just do a list from any medium:

1. Feanor (Silmarillion)
2. Anomander Rake (Malazan)
3. Aragorn (Lord of the Rings)
4. Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
5. Mat Cauthon (Wheel of Time)

Last edited by ares834 on Aug 16th, 2013 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 02:33 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Fantasy only?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 02:41 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yes, to both.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 02:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Well for TV only I guess....

1. Daenerys (GoT)
2. Tyrion (Got)
3. King Bradley (FMAB)
4. John Locke (Lost)
5. Ned Stark (GoT)

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 02:48 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Well for TV only I guess....

1. Daenerys (GoT)
2. Tyrion (Got)
3. King Bradley (FMAB)
4. John Locke (Lost)
5. Ned Stark (GoT)
No True Blood or Supernatural characters. Interesting.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 02:51 AM
ares834

Never watched TB and, while I enjoy Supernatural, none of the characters really impress me.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 02:53 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ares834
Never watched TB and, while I enjoy Supernatural, none of the characters really impress me.
Not even Azazel or Crowley ?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 02:54 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Only fantasy, no sci-fi?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 03:48 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Only fantasy, no sci-fi?
No Sci Fi.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 03:49 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Oh dear, I think pretty much the only fantasy TV Show I've ever seriously watched is Game of Thrones. So I guess that would be 5 GoT characters. So let's make that Tyrion, Jaimie, Bronn, Varys, and the Hound.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 03:58 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Oh dear, I think pretty much the only fantasy TV Show I've ever seriously watched is Game of Thrones. So I guess that would be 5 GoT characters. So let's make that Tyrion, Jaimie, Bronn, Varys, and the Hound.
Why only this one show ?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 04:34 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by quanchi112
Why only this one show ?

Like I said, GoT is the only fantasy TV Show I was ever into.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 02:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Like I said, GoT is the only fantasy TV Show I was ever into.
Have you ever attempted another one.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 03:05 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Have you ever attempted another one.

Well, they used to air Buffy and Angel over here and after catching a couple of episodes of those two, I decided that they sure as hell weren't for me. There were quite a few others, but I can't really even remember the names of those shows.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 03:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Well, they used to air Buffy and Angel over here and after catching a couple of episodes of those two, I decided that they sure as hell weren't for me. There were quite a few others, but I can't really even remember the names of those shows.
Buffy and Angel are terrible shows. You need Netflix. There are plenty of very good fantasy shows out there such as True Blood, Walking Dead, and Supernatural besides Game of Thrones.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 03:20 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Buffy and Angel are terrible shows. You need Netflix. There are plenty of very good fantasy shows out there such as True Blood, Walking Dead, and Supernatural besides Game of Thrones.

I perhaps wouldn't call them outright terrible, but they certainly weren't worth my time. Though again, those weren't the only shows I've tried to watch, only the names of which I can remember.

Netflix isn't available in my country, but that hasn't stopped me before. So perhaps I will check out these shows when I am in the mood for it. Thanks.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 03:37 PM
juggerman

Smallville/Arrow count?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 16th, 2013 08:35 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I perhaps wouldn't call them outright terrible, but they certainly weren't worth my time. Though again, those weren't the only shows I've tried to watch, only the names of which I can remember.

Netflix isn't available in my country, but that hasn't stopped me before. So perhaps I will check out these shows when I am in the mood for it. Thanks.
What country ?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 02:57 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by juggerman
Smallville/Arrow count?
sure.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 02:58 AM