KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Princess Elsa (Frozen) v.s. RWBY

Princess Elsa (Frozen) v.s. RWBY
Started by: ScreamPaste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Princess Elsa (Frozen) v.s. RWBY

Round 1 she fights them all individually and one at a time, healed between each fight.
Round 2 against the entire team.

Fight takes place in a wide open field, and Elsa is blood lusted.

Edit: Round 3 is a Speed Equalized repeat of rounds 1 and 2. Hue Hue Hue.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Dec 1st, 2013 at 07:50 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:35 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Elsa doesn't have the reaction feats necessary to keep up with RWBY.

P.S. You're a dick.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:36 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Even one on one from across a field?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:37 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sacred108

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever

P.S. You're a dick.
ha I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:38 AM
sacred108 is currently offline Click here to Send sacred108 a Private Message Find more posts by sacred108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Even one on one from across a field?

Yes, even across the field. She was barely able to react to crossbow bolts shot at her.

Originally posted by sacred108
ha I'm not the only one who thinks this.

I've always known this. I just also happen to know that he can choose not to be. It's those times that remind me why he's worthy of being a friend.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:39 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sacred108

All the times I've met him he was a dick.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:40 AM
sacred108 is currently offline Click here to Send sacred108 a Private Message Find more posts by sacred108 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

It takes thick skin to befriend me. I'm crass, shameless, and basically a terrible human being who enjoys rustling the jimmies of others. Somehow these qualities got me promoted to admin on our SWF xat way back when, but whatevar.

Anywho, single stat mismatch for the lose, then. On the upside, RWBY takes a definitive win, that's nice, right?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:42 AM
sacred108

Thick skin. Really your gonna use that as your metaphor after we call you a dick. Really?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:46 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I'm crass,
stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:47 AM
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

At some point I want "speed equalized" matches to become a regular thing just so we don't have to deal with stuff like this.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:48 AM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Edited OP.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:49 AM
sacred108

I don't know what carcass means but enlighten me.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:51 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Means rude/vulgar. Low brow.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:53 AM
sacred108

Your not rude just a dick.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:54 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

With the newly established Round 3, we can finally have a discussion, I think.

So, Elsa [SPOILER - highlight to read]: is a powerful cryokinetic, able to freeze an entire fjord solid in moments and construct an intricate ice castle of moderate size against the side of a mountain within minutes. She can also create sentient snow/ice constructs of various sizes, some with the ability to manifest greater offensive capabilities on their own. When in full control of her power, she can melt said fjord in even less time than it took to freeze, and can conjure microclimates.

With all this in mind, Elsa still dies at least four out of five times. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Guns are deadlier than crossbow bolts, and she was barely able to react to those. I think she could handle Weiss fairly easily, though.

So...maybe not.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 08:07 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

It takes thick skin to befriend me. I'm crass, shameless, and basically a terrible human being who enjoys rustling the jimmies of others. Somehow these qualities got me promoted to admin on our SWF xat way back when, but whatevar.

I don't think it was those qualities so much as it was activity and friendliness.

We were pretty much all terrible people in the Brawl days. You're just a little more equal opportunist than the rest of us.

Except ****. He was a pretty good guy.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 01:56 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Wow. All the work was done for mW before I could even get my expected say, and it seems RWBY is victorious as a result. Party on! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 05:08 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Actually, after giving it some more thought, I think Elsa might actually fare better than I originally said in Round 3.

With speed equalized, Ruby could still get the edge on Elsa since she's got plenty of showings of her being able to use the momentum from her weapon's recoil to increase her speed. With the distance, though, I believe Elsa could conjure a defense, same as with the rest of the team. She's actually got a fairly decent chance, maybe.

Another thing about Elsa I forgot to mention. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Her cryokinesis is explicitly stated to be magic, and if she strikes a person with it directly, it freezes them from the inside. A direct hit to their heart will doom a person to freeze solid unless an act of "true love" can "melt the ice", basically breaking the spell. The freezing process is slow, but clearly effective, and there's nothing saying that multiple magical strikes couldn't speed up the process.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:30 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

I haven't seen the movie, but it sounds to me like Elsa is solely reliant on here power, and likely has no physical contingency with the likes of RWBY.

Even with equalized speed, where does her strength, striking power, durability, and cognition stand?

As per rounds 1 and 2, I'm going to pass a preliminary verdict based on current info and say she gets leveled in 3 as well.

Last edited by Etherean Fire on Dec 1st, 2013 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 07:48 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

That's exactly it. Sans her powers, she's not much different from an average human, if at all. She lacks showings in just about any other significant ability. I said as much before, which is where my initial negativity spawned from. The distance between the fighters and her powers are what makes this a variable outcome at all. One on one, I think she has a fairly good chance against each member, but against all of team RWBY, she'll probably still lose.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2013 08:01 PM