KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Goku vs the Wolverine

Goku vs the Wolverine
Started by: Supra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku vs the Wolverine

Fight to the death, no rules

Time Chamber is the Hyperbolic One. Nothing and No one can stop this fight until the other one is dead, gone and over with..

Lets put "wolverine's immortality to the test"

Animal Vs Animal
Logan Has his adamentium
Logan has his x-factor
All powers can be used by Goku SS4 besides "the spirit bomb"

Can Goku SS4 Kill the Wolverine?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 02:07 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No, Goku dies of old age or gets a claw to the brain.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 09:02 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yes. Just continually blast for long enough and there won't be anything to regen from.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 09:21 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Yes. Just continually blast for long enough and there won't be anything to regen from.

He can't destroy adamantium, Wolverine has been reduced to nothing but a skeleton and he's lived and regened. Goku will run out of Ki.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 09:41 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He can't destroy adamantium, Wolverine has been reduced to nothing but a skeleton and he's lived and regened. Goku will run out of Ki.

*Briefly* reduced to a skeleton, with almost certainly little bits remaining protected. The adamantium itself doesn't regenerate him, after all.

Keep him fried with a beam for, like, minutes, and there will be nothing left.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 10:08 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Marrow.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 10:13 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scenario
Greater Sci-Fi combatant

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Marrow.

Which shouldn't really work, but comic book physics.

Most blood cells are produced in the marrow, and bones are not solid (or at least, not as solid as youmight assume.) They are porous to allow veins and arteries to pass through them. Depending on how Wolverine's Adamantium works, it could mean the bones remain porous enough for his blood vessels and can potentially allow other things through. Or, his bones are too solid to allow to allow normal blood flow, and any cells produced inside the marrow have no way to exit the skeletal system.

Wolverine is magic.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 10:23 PM
The Scenario is currently offline Click here to Send The Scenario a Private Message Find more posts by The Scenario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

thumb up

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 10:31 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Marrow.

Yes, I'm saying keep it up for awhile and it'd get the marrow too. The adamantium doesn't protect it *completely*, which is why it can heal out, but that also means that it's vulnerable.

And btw, in Claremont's X-men Forever / "continuing where I left off in the 90s," Storm does manage to kill him by lightning, running current through the skeleton and zapping all the living cells around it (i.e. everything).

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 10:32 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Keep blasting. The left over skeleton will eventually be blasted into space, leaving Logan to regenerate and suffocate.

If Logan can still die or be temp knocked out via suffocation etc, how does he survive without lungs before regenerating them?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Dec 15th, 2013 11:08 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Wolverine isn't dying in this thread, Goku can't do it, if he could die by that way then his enemies would've been done that. Blasting him continuously won't kill him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 12:27 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Logan can survive in space?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 12:39 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by BloodRain
Logan can survive in space?

He won't die, his lungs will explode, heal, explode, heal, knock him out, wake up, knock him out, wake up. It's horrible torture but he won't die.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 01:05 AM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Can't his HF be over-taxed, or something? If so, what would it take to do that?

All I know is that it started to decay in 'Old Man Logan'.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 01:51 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I don't think OML was canon, I may be wrong, I'll ask one of the experts but if it was then it was an older Wolverine who may have been weaker as well.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 01:57 AM
CosmicComet

Hyperbolic time chamber anyway. Space blasting is out of the question.

Goku will most likely die of old age. Because even if Goku will eventually tire and slow down, he'll likely never slow down enough for Wolverine to hit him, especially when Wolverine will be weighed down a bit by the constant 10x normal gravity that the room has.

Goku will spend maybe an entire day blasting Wolverine before he's run dry of ki (since it won't take much to bring Wolverine down to a skeleton), then he'll be tired, but play keep away until he replenishes enough ki to start again.

Eventually, he will die of old age.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 01:58 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Goku needs to sleep eventually. That is when he loses what should be a one sided stomp in his favour.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 02:18 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hyperbolic time chamber anyway. Space blasting is out of the question.

Goku will most likely die of old age. Because even if Goku will eventually tire and slow down, he'll likely never slow down enough for Wolverine to hit him, especially when Wolverine will be weighed down a bit by the constant 10x normal gravity that the room has.

Goku will spend maybe an entire day blasting Wolverine before he's run dry of ki (since it won't take much to bring Wolverine down to a skeleton), then he'll be tired, but play keep away until he replenishes enough ki to start again.

Eventually, he will die of old age.

I always agree with 99% of what you right but a little correction here if I may..

I Saijens dont really age.. Goku is Immortal as he has died and come back to life how many times and is always the same age..

SS4 I dont see him Running out of Ki when hes not fighting another Ki Based fighter..

Also in the Hyperbolic time chamber time is at an infinite and on another lvl 1 hour in time chamber what ..

All logan has is his claws which if goku choses to can block like this

If Logan can stop Trunks Sword backed by Trunks..How is logan going to cut him?

Last edited by Supra on Dec 16th, 2013 at 02:28 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 02:25 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Supra
I always agree with 99% of what you right but a little correction here if I may..

I Saijens dont really age.. Goku is Immortal as he has died and come back to life how many times and is always the same age..

SS4 I dont see him Running out of Ki when hes not fighting another Ki Based fighter..

Also in the Hyperbolic time chamber time is at an infinite and on another lvl 1 hour in time chamber what ..

All logan has is his claws which if goku choses to can block like this

If Logan can stop Trunks Sword backed by Trunks..How is logan going to cut him?

His claws have better feats than his sword.

Can you prove that Goku has stayed the same age? He sure as hell didn't in GT and I don't think you understand the concept of aging and appearances. Just because he looks the same in what seems to be 15 years at best doesn't mean he hasn't aged. Gohan and Goku both aged, as did Goten.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 02:33 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

(please log in to view the image)
Goku would lose his hand trying that.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2013 02:36 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote