KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Runescape Universe vs LOTR Universe vs Elder Scrolls Universe

Runescape Universe vs LOTR Universe vs Elder Scrolls Universe
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Runescape Universe vs LOTR Universe vs Elder Scrolls Universe

Who wins this epicly epic battle full of epicsauce!

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 06:27 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I'll start off on my own post then.

I think this most likely ends with LOTR losing first, due to them lacking the power scale that Elder Scrolls and Runescape bring to the table, with all the giant Gods in both Runescape and Elder Scrolls, and all their powers. Saradomin and Zamorak's beam spamming and their sheer scale, plus all the lesser gods, like the Barrows Brothers, God Wars Generals, and Elder Scrolls has Akatosh, Mehrunes Dagon, Talos, Dovahkiin, plus powerful weapons like the Staff of Chaos, tons of different characters and monsters, it's just impossible for LOTR to keep up, plus, if Runescape gets Jas involved, its just done.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 07:16 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What is the most powerful being in Runescape?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 09:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
What is the most powerful being in Runescape?
The Elder Gods, which ruled firmly over Guthix, while Guthix ruled over everyone else while Zaros is above Saradomin, Zamorak, and everyone on their level or below them. The Elder Gods are said to be unable to die or be killed under any circumstances and have the ability to do anything and everything they liked, it is said that if the Elder Gods were to clash, the universe would end, but even after that, they would still be alive. I swear to god I'm not exaggerating, I'm being 100% factual. All I know is that the Mouth of Sauron, Gandalf the White, and the Witch-King are most likely Barrows brothers level, and the player can kill all seven of them, but the player never holds a damned candle to the Gods of Runescape. Sauron should be able to beat Zamorak, beat he is most likely evenly matched, if not over-powered by Saradomin, and thats not even close to the strongest Gods, like I said, LOTR loses, even with an army of Balrogs and tens of thousands of Soldiers, including Morgoth on their side. Elder Scrolls might be able to hold their own against Runescape, bold claims, but true ones.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 09:40 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

what is the elder scrolls universe?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 10:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's a videogame series.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 10:10 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what is the elder scrolls universe?
Skyrim universe. Said Skyrim because most people can identify Skyrim then just Elder Scrolls.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 10:11 PM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

The Dragonborn or Alduin alone could seriously damage Runescape. Deadric deities just make this spite.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 11:18 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

The tag team of Anu and Sithis run wild, Anu is all over the ring flying around but Sithis comes in late cause he was busy giving "The Night Mother" the D, but when he shows up he leaps into the ring and slaps his brothers hand with one hand while gripping a steel chair firmly in the other, he starts taking the other Gods out with chair shots but it's no disqualification so anything goes, the crowd loves it and are all chanting "HAIL SITHIS" and Anu gets the pin.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 11:46 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by COG Veteran
The Dragonborn or Alduin alone could seriously damage Runescape. Deadric deities just make this spite.
Then you seriously underestimate the runescape gods, I have just pointed out cold, hard facts as to why runescape is superior. Guthix takes Akatosh with Mild difficulty, and Talos gets his ass handed to him by Jas in less then Ten seconds and afterwards kills Alduin by LOOKING at him :P While the Elder Gods solo the Elder Scrolls. The Elder Gods are UNKILLABLE, they aren't just immortal, they literally cannot be killed, even by each other, so what makes you think that Alduin, who might be able to give the KBD a run for his money, be able to defeat them? Also... The Dragonborn, oh yes, god bless his adorable LITTLE BUTTON NOSE! Haha, no, Zamorak stomps on him and kills him, I guess you could call this fight a.... STOMP! See what I did there? ;D

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:10 AM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

They are not taking down Sheograth or Sithis. Much less the combined group.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:14 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

So, Sheogorath could destroy the universe by fighting another Daedra? I doubt any of the Nine Divines could do that, and until you prove me otherwise, my opinion is solid, you can't just make claims without backing them up. (Although Dolos does is quite often)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:22 AM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Unfortunately for you, I never said he was fighting another daedra laughing Read it again. Sheograth is not part of the nine divines, son, he is a daedra prince of which there are 17. Research is key.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:30 AM
ares834

What has Sheogorath done that is so great?

And Sithis seems to be less a being and more a primordial force (chaos). It's implied the "Sithis" the Dark Brotherhood worship is actually just one of the Deadric princes.

But yeah, Elder Scrolls wins. Unless Eru Iluvatar is involved.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:33 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Unfortunately for you, I never said he was fighting another daedra laughing Read it again. Sheograth is not part of the nine divines, son, he is a daedra prince of which there are 17. Research is key.
Never said he was one of the nine, just saying they couldn't do it. Also, I was implying that if Sheogorath fought another Daedric Prince, the world wouldn't go boom, much less the whole damn universe, whileas in Runescape, one clash of the Elder Gods and thats it, whole universe gone, and they STILL live even after they blow up the whole goddamned universe, as I said, they are unkillable, immortal, and unbeatable, they cannot be killed by anyone, they are omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent in every way.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:35 AM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

No evidence to suggest they are immortal to daedric beings. Their weapons can cleave even the intangible.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:40 AM
ares834

Alduin could also eat them.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:41 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ares834
Alduin could also eat them.
Except for the fact that the Elder Gods can pick Alduin up with one hand and play baseball with him while he tries to use his puny fireballs from the sky to damage them (Which would have little to no effect on them)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:47 AM
Jmanghan

No evidence to suggest they are immortal to daedric beings. Their weapons can cleave even the intangible.
Except that in terms of pure ability, they outclass the nine. They also outclass the Daedric princes. Lets say the Nine and the Daedric Princes combine forces and manage to beat the Elder Gods. They still have to take on Gods that are more-or-less on their level such as Saradomin, Armadyl, Zamorak, Zaros, Guthix, Bandos, and other God-like beings such as the barrows brothers, the egyptian gods of the game, the god wars general's such as Zilyana and others. I haven't even brought up half the Omnipresent beings yet, and it already looks like all nine divines and seventeen daedric princes are getting defeated.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:55 AM
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Nope. Daedric princes can operate out of their own oblivion realm. Runescape gods have no way of breaking into there.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 12:57 AM