KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Dracula (Gabriel Belmont) VS Alucard ( Hellsing)

Dracula (Gabriel Belmont) VS Alucard ( Hellsing)
Started by: EmptyHearted

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmptyHearted

Dracula (Gabriel Belmont) VS Alucard ( Hellsing)

as the title says

which do you think is more powerful or cooler?

Gabriel Belmont/Dracula from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Powers:
God's chosen champion
Defeated Lucifer at 1/3 his strength as a human
Obtained his powers from the Forgotten One who rules the realm of shadows plus taking the powers from an elite vampire
Immortal and doesn't need to feed to keep his immortality
Super Strength
Variety of weapons that are capable of single-handedly destroying an army
Teleportation
Can transform into a dragon
Variety of other magic including summoning
Regeneration

Vs

Alucard/Dracula from Hellsing

Powers:
Regeneration
Super Strength
Immortality(every person he feeds upon adds to his life....say if he fed upon 300 people, it would take 300 hundred times to kill him before he dies for good)
Can summon an army of all the people he fed upon
Master of Illusions
Can Summon pets such as the Black Dog Baskerville
Wields two powerful handguns
Can transform into his true form which wields a large Broadsword and wears armor

Last edited by EmptyHearted on Mar 23rd, 2014 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2014 05:15 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Keep this in mind. Alucard from Hellsing Dose not have Schrodinger powers.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2014 05:19 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Really Nobody????

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 02:35 PM
EmptyHearted

i wanna open this.

what dracula wins??

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 07:15 AM
Lucifer666

I'd say Alucard myself.
Plus Alucard doesn't have 300 souls in himself,Pre-Schrödingerilly speaking, he has exactly 3,424,867 souls. That means Gabriel would have to kill him that many times to obliterate him which is impossible. Also you missed lots of his abilities as well as Dracula's abilities. And if you argue Gabriel is immortal and Alucard can't kill him, well only an immortal can end an immortal and Alucard is someone who possesses the closest share to immortality [I]but[/] he's not true immortal because he believes no true immortal exists.

And about which one is cooler, I'd still give it to Alucard. At least, he has a sense of humour, has a cruel attitude and wouldn't care to crush his opponents with sheer might. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Feb 9th, 2017 09:17 PM
Lucifer666 is currently offline Click here to Send Lucifer666 a Private Message Find more posts by Lucifer666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omnidg

This is not a battle, its a slaughter.

EmptyHearted, Before I go deep in this I want to say this, what you have mentioned about Gabriel Dracula is right, or his abilities, but please also keep in mind that this is just game mechanics, thats a small list of things he could do, Gabriel can transform into anything just like other vampires and unlike Alucards blood his blood is actually alive!!! He was so powerful that by setting him to rest with the sword that was crafted from a piece of the only weapon it could kill him, the castle was still alive in a alternate dimension kept there by his blood, if he is powerful enough to create a new dimension then shit. It does not matter how many souls Alucard has, he can be killed and Gabriele has technices that can do this and unlike Gabriel, Alucard connot kill him. Gabriel took God's power right to the face and it didn't even face him. Unlike alucard, Gabriel got his power from a Variety of overpowered beings and objects, not from the devil. He Slaughtered the devil.

Gabriel also can summon an army of his own and unlike Alucards army, this Army is not human souls, its full of vampires, troles, wearwolfs and even ghost as after he came to power he took hold of Zobec or Deaths domain. Zobec was to scared of him to take it back, like he and the devil went in hiding, Gabriel basically had to be put to sleep for his power to reduce enough so the Devil or Zobec couldn't sense him.

Holy objects doesn't do shit to him as well, like nothing at all, so silver, wood holy water is just objects to him ANDDDD he does need blood to stay imortal.

I have a few other stuff as well to mention if you want to continue but in Short Gabriel wins.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 02:23 PM
omnidg is currently offline Click here to Send omnidg a Private Message Find more posts by omnidg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Alucard can't be conventionally killed after assimilating Schrodinger.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 06:45 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Alucard can't be conventionally killed after assimilating Schrodinger.

If you make forgets himself he will die. The same way he killed the cat, Gabriel would do the same to Alucard.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 07:52 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boboshiki
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im pretty sure Alucard wins
quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
If you make forgets himself he will die. The same way he killed the cat, Gabriel would do the same to Alucard.

Doesn't he have a third eye that can dispel mental attacks.

He also mentioned he doesn't have Schrodinger powers

Old Post Apr 27th, 2021 12:04 PM
Boboshiki is currently offline Click here to Send Boboshiki a Private Message Find more posts by Boboshiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote