KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Super Saiyan Broly VS Thor

Super Saiyan Broly VS Thor
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Super Saiyan Broly VS Thor

Broly- Super Saiyan

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Thor

NO BFR

1) To K.O.
2) TO THE DEATH!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:28 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Wrong forum. Also Thor crushes him unceremoniously.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:31 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Why would you do this to me?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:33 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Why would you do this to me?

To make you WAR with yourself!

BROLY Corps or Thor Corps?

CHOOSE NOW!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Broly stomps. Badly and easily. Thor would have to fight so far out of character to win this fight that it's ridiculous. Let's put it like this, Roshi was capable of crushing moons and still wasn't depleted of power and he is the weakest of DBZ characters but he couldn't even scratch someone like Nappa with his moon busting power. The trend goes on. Saiyan Saga Goku was capable of destroying a planet with his power but someone like, Frieza in his first form would laugh at this version of Goku's attempt. Hell, Frieza only using .025% of his power destroyed a planet twice the size of Earth with his index finger and he still didn't even use a portion of his .025% of his power when he did it. Broly is trillions of times more powerful than either. He laughed off the Z fighters attempt as if they were knats and planet busting to them during that era was child's play.

Thor dies. Someone hand him a casket.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Aug 4th, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor beats Broly into a coma, it's not even close.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:58 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor beats Broly into a coma, it's not even close.

Of course you would say something like that.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Thor spitestomps

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 10:59 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
To make you WAR with yourself!

BROLY Corps or Thor Corps?

CHOOSE NOW!

You seem stressed LoB. Do I need to send you to the Isle of Silence till you cooldown?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:02 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

LHM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:02 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

No one stomps anyone. Geez. Well not in character.

Thor does pull a majority.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:03 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
No one stomps anyone. Geez. Well not in character.

Thor does pull a majority.

He really doesn't. He doesn't pull a single win tbh. He isn't fast enough, strong enough, or durable enough to fight Broly. This fight would be over as soon as it started.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:04 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Even in character Thor still wrecks. Thor's FTL, can bust planets physically, and his hammer can manipulate Broly's entire power set; ki. There's not a DB character I'm aware of who could take the fight to Thor. All he has to do is not let them rain energy blasts on him, they can't actually harm him with punches or kicks.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:06 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Even in character Thor still wrecks. Thor's FTL, can bust planets physically, and his hammer can manipulate Broly's entire power set; ki. There's not a DB character I'm aware of who could take the fight to Thor. All he has to do is not let them rain energy blasts on him, they can't actually harm him with punches or kicks.

Show the FTL combat. Show the planet busting. Show me Thor moving anywhere close to this in combat.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqDaGzWNJm8

Jeice and Burta is faster than Thor (hell, Burta was moving so fast that time literally stopped around him) and they still couldn't touch Goku. Stop making assumptions when you honestly don't know what your are...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:09 PM
NemeBro

Broly was burned by magma and was killed by being pushed through a sun.

Thor wins. thumb up

NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Thor is stronger, based on feats, lifting and punching, especially with Mjolnir, would like to see Broly feats that are greater though,

Thor is faster, traveling and even blitzing SS and Galactus.

Thor has the greater energyprojection, the Godblast hurt beings as powerful as Galactus and Celestials.

Everything thrown at Thor energywise can be redicrected or absorbed.

Broly lacks the feats. Lifting, punching etc.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by carver9
Show the FTL combat. Show the planet busting. Show me Thor moving anywhere close to this in combat.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqDaGzWNJm8

Jeice and Burta is faster than Thor (hell, Burta was moving so fast that time literally stopped around him) and they still couldn't touch Goku. Stop making assumptions when you honestly don't know what your are...
No one's going to watch a 14 minute video just to have to tell you the feats you're wanking aren't as impressive as you think my dumb friend.

"The shattering of worlds around him"

I might provide the FTL combat later. God of Thunder sure was fun.

Edit: And oh yeah, moving so fast time seems to "stop" isn't particularly impressive in the realm of comics. thumb up

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Thor is stronger, based on feats, lifting and punching, especially with Mjolnir, would like to see Broly feats that are greater though,

Thor has the greater energyprojection, the Godblast hurt beings as powerful as Galactus and Celestials.

He blitzed Surter as well during Walt Simonson's run IIRC.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:13 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

He really isn't stronger unless you are basing this off of one showing and if that's the case I sure as hell can do the same to Thor.

Provide some combat speed fts that's even close to what Goku has done. Hell, prove that he can even hit Goku. I would argue that Master Roshi is faster as shown here.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlf235XyGM 1 min and 54 sec.

Roshi and Krillin perform an entire tournament of fighting in less than 1 forth of a second. Thor doesn't have anything comparable to this. NOTHING.

Lol...show me Thor redirecting blasts that coming at him at Super speed.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:16 PM
carver9

Originally posted by NemeBro
No one's going to watch a 14 minute video just to have to tell you the feats you're wanking aren't as impressive as you think my dumb friend.

"The shattering of worlds around him"

I might provide the FTL combat later. God of Thunder sure was fun.

Edit: And oh yeah, moving so fast time seems to "stop" isn't particularly impressive in the realm of comics. thumb up

I'm not going to go on about that scan. Show me some ftl combat showings my friend.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2014 11:17 PM