KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Tulkas vs Hashirama Senju (Scenario 2 Tulkas vs Ten Tails)

Tulkas vs Hashirama Senju (Scenario 2 Tulkas vs Ten Tails)
Started by: Kadan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kadan
Ancalagon The Black

Tulkas vs Hashirama Senju (Scenario 2 Tulkas vs Ten Tails)

Feats for Tulkas.
HoME and Sil feats are allowed.
In HoME, His strength is so great that he ripped a landmass in half.
"Tulkas rent it asunder with his great hands and the seas roared in between, and the land of the Gods was sundered utterly from the lands of the Earth.”

He is physically the strongest Valar, and is stronger physically then anything within Arda.
"Greatest in strength and deeds of powers is Tulkas." From the Sil.

He is stronger then Ulmo (who casually tugged a Great Britain-sized island across a 5,000+ km wide ocean twice effortlessly.)

“He rides no steed, for he can outrun all things that go on feet, and he is tireless."
He is faster then anything within Arda (Most likely, he is after all practically the God of War.)

He walked over 90% of a continent seven times, covered an entire mountain range much larger then the Himalayas thrice, then still got back to Valmar before anyone else.

When angered: He leapt across a throne room (People shouldn't make him angry lol,) while carrying a chain that he previously could barely walk with.

Tulkas also was never beaten, ever.

Tulkas wrestled with Melkor (The Single Most powerful of the Valar,) and beat him.
"Then Tulkas stood forth as champion of the Valar and wrestled with him (Melkor,) and cast him upon his face; and he was bound with the chain Angainor that Aule had wrought, and led captive; and the world had peace for a long age."
He shook continents in his wrath and his laughter echoed across all of Arda and into the void.

Tulkas also laughed in Melkor's face, and got away with it.

Scenario 2 is Tulkas vs Ten Tails (First or Second form can be used.)

So start debating. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 05:47 AM
Kadan is currently offline Click here to Send Kadan a Private Message Find more posts by Kadan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kadan
Ancalagon The Black

He is also one of the least invested Valar in Arda besides Aule.
So he most likely has been able to keep the fullness of his powers.

Anyone going to debate?

Last edited by Kadan on Nov 7th, 2014 at 06:56 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 06:48 AM
Kadan is currently offline Click here to Send Kadan a Private Message Find more posts by Kadan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kadan
Ancalagon The Black

Anyone going to debate? Sorry for the spam.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 08:06 AM
Kaldin

Tulkas stomps both Scenario's effortlessly.
This is a feat calc that Melkor did with his physical strength.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=18564.
Tulkas can turn Melkor into his ***** with his strength.
Tulkas slams Hashirama down in a single move, and then goes on to utterly ***** slap the Juubi.

Current Naruto and Sasuke would've been a better match for Tulkas.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 08:40 AM
Kaldin is currently offline Click here to Send Kaldin a Private Message Find more posts by Kaldin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaldin

You know what, this should have been Tulkas vs Yang Naruto (before losing his arm,) Yin Sasuke (Same as before,) and Juubidara. and Tulkas could still pull a win.
I think even if we added Kaguya into that team Tulkas could still win.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 09:23 AM
Kaldin is currently offline Click here to Send Kaldin a Private Message Find more posts by Kaldin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kadan
Ancalagon The Black

That a pretty darn scary calc!
Wait did you just say Tulkas vs Yang Naruto (before losing his arm,) Yin Sasuke (Same as before,) Juubidara, and Kaguya?

confused
I think that's going a bit too far.
Watch out for the tards. (Though even I am sceptical about what you just posted.)
laughing out loud
rolling on floor laughing
sick
'Died from laughter.'

Last edited by Kadan on Nov 7th, 2014 at 09:38 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 09:33 AM
Kaldin

'Sigh'

It seems I'm going to have a boring time, as no ones debating against me (Or debating at all besides Kadan.)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 10:32 AM
Kadan
Ancalagon The Black

I wonder why we are the only ones debating. confused

Well anyway.
I wonder how the Shinsuusenju will stand up against the strength of Tulkas.
Any thoughts?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 11:05 AM
Kaldin

This is kinda getting boring, come on people! Debate!
Tulkas would rip it apart with his bare hands.
He also rips apart the Juubi, hell, any from of the Juubi.
Better match would've been Tulkas vs the Narutoverse.
laughing
In fact his laughter could kill most of the Naruto chars.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 12:12 PM
Kadan
Ancalagon The Black

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaldin
This is kinda getting boring, come on people! Debate!
Tulkas would rip it apart with his bare hands.
He also rips apart the Juubi, hell, any from of the Juubi.
Better match would've been Tulkas vs the Narutoverse.
laughing
In fact his laughter could kill most of the Naruto chars.

Wow man, you have balls. Just make sure your careful, you wouldn't want the Narutotards to go crazy would ya? big grin
Oh man! I can just imagine the sheer fear that the Narutoverse would feel when they hear his laughter, and when the world shakes from it.
laughing out loud
I wonder if Tulkas could tank Juubito's TBBs?
Would....it be possible that he'd just laugh in Juubito's face and shrug it off? That would be cool

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 12:39 PM
Kaldin

Originally posted by Kadan
Wow man, you have balls. Just make sure your careful, you wouldn't want the Narutotards to go crazy would ya? big grin

I know I do because I'm smokin'
It's actually pretty funny seeing how crazy the Narutotards can be. evil face
Originally posted by Kadan
Oh man! I can just imagine the sheer fear that the Narutoverse would feel when they hear his laughter, and when the world shakes from it.
laughing out loud
I wonder if Tulkas could tank Juubito's TBBs?
Would....it be possible that he'd just laugh in Juubito's face and shrug it off? That would be cool [/B]

They'd all piss and shit their pants at the sheer monstrous laughter that Tulkas has.
He probably would just laugh the TBB of. wink

Oh man, remember the awesome Hurin? The human who was quite literally the single greatest combatant in the world? (Behind Tulkas.) The dude was greater then the likes of Fingolfin.

Remember the Battle of Unremembered Tears? How after days of fighting he picked up a Troll's battle axe and swung it once killing about 70 Trolls?
And he just demolished Melkor/Morgoth's forces, and was only beaten because he was quite literally buried under all of his foes? Its amazing he survived being under millions of Orcs, Trolls, and all sorts of the foul creatures Melkor had under his control.
Damn that dude was ****ing awesome, wonder how'd he do against some of the Naruto chars. smile
laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 12:51 PM
Kaldin

I wonder if other people will start debating soon sad

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 12:53 PM
Kadan
Ancalagon The Black

I know I do because I'm smokin'
It's actually pretty funny seeing how crazy the Narutotards can be. evil face

**** man, your pure evil smokin'

They'd all piss and shit their pants at the sheer monstrous laughter that Tulkas has.
He probably would just laugh the TBB of. wink

Oh man, remember the awesome Hurin? The human who was quite literally the single greatest combatant in the world? (Behind Tulkas.) The dude was greater then the likes of Fingolfin.

Remember the Battle of Unremembered Tears? How after days of fighting he picked up a Troll's battle axe and swung it once killing about 70 Trolls?
And he just demolished Melkor/Morgoth's forces, and was only beaten because he was quite literally buried under all of his foes? Its amazing he survived being under millions of Orcs, Trolls, and all sorts of the foul creatures Melkor had under his control.
Damn that dude was ****ing awesome, wonder how'd he do against some of the Naruto chars. smile

I sure do remember that badass moffo smile
I wonder myself!

I wonder if other people will start debating soon sad

embarrasment I went to the trouble of creating this thread, and we are the only ones in it. mad
Oh well, your pretty funny to read. So your somewhat stopping the boredom.
I wonder how Glaurung would do. evil face

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 01:04 PM
Kaldin

Lol.

By the way, what are some of the specifications for the scenario or are there none and everything unrestricted?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 01:15 PM
Kadan
Ancalagon The Black

Ooops LOL.

Can't believe I forgot to do that. embarrasment
They are completely unrestricted.
And they are fighting in a uninhabited world.
That all good and agreeable?
Strongest forms of Hashirama and Tulkas will be used. Already specified for Juubi.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 01:22 PM
Kaldin

Yep, all good.
Thanks man. smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2014 01:29 PM
Kaldin

Poor Hashirama, he just wasn't ready for Tulkas, and now he has died. He has been utterly evaporated. evil face
smokin'

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 01:21 AM
Kadan
Ancalagon The Black

It seems this thread has a lot of views but no debaters. miffed
I wonder why.
Anyway, how exactly do you Kaldin imagine the battles going?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2014 02:09 AM
snoke123

Tulkas suplexes the hashirama into the ground, destroying everything for miles around. If the hashirama is lucky, he won't feel anything before the end.

This is the guy whose participation in the fight against Melkor with the other Valar was enough to turn the tables.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2018 11:05 AM
snoke123 is currently offline Click here to Send snoke123 a Private Message Find more posts by snoke123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Tulkas crushes him VERY quickly.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 03:07 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote