KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield vs James Bond and Jason Bourne

Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield vs James Bond and Jason Bourne
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Spite City

Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield vs James Bond and Jason Bourne

Leon from RE4(http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...=20100629142355) and Chris from RE5(http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...=20150323002910)

VS

Bond(Craig)(www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/d/d7/Cr-...x-Cr-hkump3.jpg) and Bourne(www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/0/03/Bou...upremacy_04.jpg)

Round 1: Gunfight in Operation 925 from BF3.
Weapons: Leon has his Handgun from RE4 with 70 rounds, Stryker with 30 buckshots, and 5 Grenades.
Chris has a Beretta 92FS with 70 rounds, Sig SG 552 with 280 rounds, 5 Grenades and 4 Flashbangs.
Bond has his Walther PPK with 70 rounds, supressed HK UMP9 with 280 rounds, 5 Frag Grenades and 4 Flashbangs.
Bourne has a Walther P5 Compact with 70 rounds, Benelli M3 with 30 buckshots and 5 Grenades.

Round 2: Knife fight with an large Bowie Knife inside and empity warehouse.

Final Round: H2H to the death with their barehands inside an caged ring.

Which team wins and why?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 06:09 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

What the ****?........


Team 1 curbstomps.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 06:12 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

Borne is a much better H2H fighter than either the RE team, Chris is much stronger but he's still suspect to getting his wind pipe collapsed. Bond is the weak link though.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 06:22 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
Borne is a much better H2H fighter than either the RE team, Chris is much stronger but he's still suspect to getting his wind pipe collapsed. Bond is the weak link though.
I lol'd, really ****ing hard.

Leon and Chris are both better at H2H then Bourne, are you high?

Leon and Chris have gone up against Superhumans. Chris and Claire were able to hold their own against Wesker, thats better then... well, anything Jason Bourne will ever accomplish.

Leon has taken on the MUCH Larger Krauser and fought evenly with him in a knife fight, nearly beating him several times. Also, a lot of people like to think Leon would've lost the fight if Ada hadn't come along, which is just not true, Leon was skilled enough to have several different ways of getting out of that.

Bourne is the most wanked character on KMC.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 06:54 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Gender: Male
Location: Land of the Lost

And Krauser despite his size was a bullet timer iirc.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 08:11 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Spite City

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
And Krauser despite his size was a bullet timer iirc.

Don't remember Krauser beign a bullettimer. But he still was very fast and agile.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 08:27 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Gender: Male
Location: Land of the Lost

My mistake. His arm was bulletproof. Wasn't a bullet timer, but he and Leon were still moving crazy fast in their knife fight. I'm pretty sure Bucky's fight with Cap had some basing off that one.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2015 02:36 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I lol'd, really ****ing hard.

Leon and Chris are both better at H2H then Bourne, are you high?

Leon and Chris have gone up against Superhumans. Chris and Claire were able to hold their own against Wesker, thats better then... well, anything Jason Bourne will ever accomplish.

Leon has taken on the MUCH Larger Krauser and fought evenly with him in a knife fight, nearly beating him several times. Also, a lot of people like to think Leon would've lost the fight if Ada hadn't come along, which is just not true, Leon was skilled enough to have several different ways of getting out of that.

Bourne is the most wanked character on KMC.
No they're not, literally 99% of their opponents are mindless fodder and they usually take them out with weapons

Chris was never able to hold his own against Wesker, it's the biggest loads of crap ever stated in Resident Evil related threads, Wesker was always toying with him and RE5 has shown how easily Wesker could kill Chris if he wanted to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yilZI3v4f5I

And Claire has NEVER had any interaction with Wesker, only Chris, Sheva and Jill and they all routinely got their asses handed to them.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 12:08 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Gender: Male
Location: The Underground

Chris would still kill either of these two with a punch to the skull.


__________________



Howdy!

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 01:01 PM
FinalAnswer is online now! Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
No they're not, literally 99% of their opponents are mindless fodder and they usually take them out with weapons

Chris was never able to hold his own against Wesker, it's the biggest loads of crap ever stated in Resident Evil related threads, Wesker was always toying with him and RE5 has shown how easily Wesker could kill Chris if he wanted to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yilZI3v4f5I

And Claire has NEVER had any interaction with Wesker, only Chris, Sheva and Jill and they all routinely got their asses handed to them.
Wesker would eat Bourne and Bond too, though.


__________________


Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2015 07:06 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Wesker would eat Bourne and Bond too, though.
Of course he would, but that was never the point, the argument that Chris can hold his own against Wesker is nonsense when Wesker has repeatedly put the boot to his ass numerous times and could of killed him with ease anytime he wanted to.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2015 02:07 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
Of course he would, but that was never the point, the argument that Chris can hold his own against Wesker is nonsense when Wesker has repeatedly put the boot to his ass numerous times and could of killed him with ease anytime he wanted to.
Except Chris and Jill or Claire or whatever, have beaten Wesker before, Wesker has been forced to flee SEVERAL times because of them.

Leon and Chris have both shown Superior Strength, H2H, and Superhuman stats.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 20th, 2015 01:26 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Except Chris and Jill or Claire or whatever, have beaten Wesker before, Wesker has been forced to flee SEVERAL times because of them.

Leon and Chris have both shown Superior Strength, H2H, and Superhuman stats.
I'm curious but, have you ever played a Resident Evil game? Because judging by your post it's obvious that you haven't

Lets see

Code Veronica: Wesker kicks Chris ass horribly on Rockfort Island, Chris only survives because Wesker let him live

Code Veronica: Wesker kicks Chris ass horribly again, in Antarctica, is about to kill Chris and is only saved because an explosion knocked Wesker back and seperated them

Pre Resident Evil 5:Jill and Chris fight Wesker at the Spencer Estate, Wesker yet again horribly kicks their asses and is about to yet again kill Chris before Jill tackles him out of a window



Resident Evil 5: Chris and Sheva fight Wesker and Jill, get their asses beaten until Wesker leaves the fight, then manage to subdue Jill

Resident Evil 5: Chris and Sheva fight Wesker again, finally manage to inject him, this is the one time that Wesker retreated and it was ONLY because he had to unleash Uroboros into the atmosphere which was more important than killing Chris and Sheva

Resident Evil 5: Chris and Sheva fight a weakened Wesker on the plane, are still getting their asses beaten and are barely able to keep up with him, finally opening up the cargo door and crashing the plane into a volcano

Resident Evil 5: Finally after years of Wesker putting his boot to Chris Redfield's ass, Chris and Sheva finally beat him after leading him around a volcano and shooting him with 2 RPG's from a chopper

Out of 7 fights, 3 of them have Chris hilariously getting his ass beaten and only survives because someone or something saves him or because Wesker lets him live, 2 of them have Wesker leaving simply because he has better things to do, 1 fight has them fighting a weakened Wesker and still losing hilariously, and 1 fight had them finally killing Wesker with rockets from a vehicle.

So...where exactly are these several times that Wesker was beaten and was sent running because he was getting beaten? Oh yeah, they don't exist and you most likely haven't played the games.

Check your facts please, Leon has never shown superhuman anything, Chris has one strength feat that demonstrates above average strength and it's overrated as hell considering all he did was get a boulder rolling. The only thing that's superhuman about these 2 is how badly they get overrated on versus forums.

Please go play the games before posting again, Thank you

Last edited by RadZoa on Sep 20th, 2015 at 02:38 PM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2015 02:27 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Batman Land

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
I'm curious but, have you ever played a Resident Evil game? Because judging by your post it's obvious that you haven't

Lets see

Code Veronica: Wesker kicks Chris ass horribly on Rockfort Island, Chris only survives because Wesker let him live

Code Veronica: Wesker kicks Chris ass horribly again, in Antarctica, is about to kill Chris and is only saved because an explosion knocked Wesker back and seperated them

Pre Resident Evil 5:Jill and Chris fight Wesker at the Spencer Estate, Wesker yet again horribly kicks their asses and is about to yet again kill Chris before Jill tackles him out of a window



Resident Evil 5: Chris and Sheva fight Wesker and Jill, get their asses beaten until Wesker leaves the fight, then manage to subdue Jill

Resident Evil 5: Chris and Sheva fight Wesker again, finally manage to inject him, this is the one time that Wesker retreated and it was ONLY because he had to unleash Uroboros into the atmosphere which was more important than killing Chris and Sheva

Resident Evil 5: Chris and Sheva fight a weakened Wesker on the plane, are still getting their asses beaten and are barely able to keep up with him, finally opening up the cargo door and crashing the plane into a volcano

Resident Evil 5: Finally after years of Wesker putting his boot to Chris Redfield's ass, Chris and Sheva finally beat him after leading him around a volcano and shooting him with 2 RPG's from a chopper

Out of 7 fights, 3 of them have Chris hilariously getting his ass beaten and only survives because someone or something saves him or because Wesker lets him live, 2 of them have Wesker leaving simply because he has better things to do, 1 fight has them fighting a weakened Wesker and still losing hilariously, and 1 fight had them finally killing Wesker with rockets from a vehicle.

So...where exactly are these several times that Wesker was beaten and was sent running because he was getting beaten? Oh yeah, they don't exist and you most likely haven't played the games.

Check your facts please, Leon has never shown superhuman anything, Chris has one strength feat that demonstrates above average strength and it's overrated as hell considering all he did was get a boulder rolling. The only thing that's superhuman about these 2 is how badly they get overrated on versus forums.

Please go play the games before posting again, Thank you
So, you know, Leon being able to keep up with Krauser isn't more impressive then anything Bourne has done, nope, not at all.

And you're wrong, I have played RE2, RE, and have nearly beaten RE4.

I've watched tons of cutscenes, and their skills in H2H are just... better.

Leon vs Svetlana, Ada Wong, Chris, Krauser, all of these are really REALLY impressive showings.

The wank that Bourne gets is ungodly, everyone seems to think he's the most skilled and durable human in fiction.

I've seen all the Bourne movies and haven't even PLAYED all the RE games, and I can, without a doubt, promise you, Leon and Chris win 10/10 times.

Oh, and if you watch that Flashback fight again, despite him winning, he certainly isn't "toying" with them, he's going all-out.

If he wasn't, there were several times where he'd get a bullet in his head, and Chris has landed punches on a quite aware Wesker before, and even put him in submission holds.

Plus, even if they couldn't win alone, either one would make quick work of Bond in a pure H2H fight, beating him and possibly killing him in under 30 seconds, and they are both skilled enough and strong enough to keep up with him for that time, eventually, with their combined skills, they'd tear Bourne to pieces.


__________________
Thanks Scribble!

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 20th, 2015 10:48 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
So, you know, Leon being able to keep up with Krauser isn't more impressive then anything Bourne has done, nope, not at all.


That might be true but Krauser is complete garbage and lost the only 2 fights he ever had (against Leon and against Ada) so there's really no gauge on how good he actually is since he does nothing but lose

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
And you're wrong, I have played RE2, RE, and have nearly beaten RE4


Wesker isn't in RE2, is in RE4 for maybe a minute tops and is barely in Resident Evil and isn't even powered up in that game like in the others.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I've watched tons of cutscenes, and their skills in H2H are just... better.

Leon vs Svetlana, Ada Wong, Chris, Krauser, all of these are really REALLY impressive showings.


Not really, this is a case of Character A fights Character B logic when none of these characters, Krauser, Svetlana or Ada are established and lack any impressive feats.


quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan

The wank that Bourne gets is ungodly, everyone seems to think he's the most skilled and durable human in fiction.
I've NEVER seen anyone wank Bourne to this degree, their are idiots out there but there are way more people wanking the shit out of Chris and Leon, hell there was an idiot on comic vine that argued Chris being able to fight Ultimate Captain America, that's how bad hardcore RE Fanboys are

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Oh, and if you watch that Flashback fight again, despite him winning, he certainly isn't "toying" with them, he's going all-out.
lol no he isn't, I've already shown in a video above that a weakened Wesker could effortlessly kill Chris by snapping his neck if he truly wanted to. There's never been a time where Wesker "goes all out" except for at the end of RE5 when he's in a weakened and then mutated state



quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
If he wasn't, there were several times where he'd get a bullet in his head, and Chris has landed punches on a quite aware Wesker before, and even put him in submission holds.
He's never gotten a bullet in the head outside of gameplay mechanics and everytime Chris manages to land a punch in cut scenes it's because Wesker lets him and they don't even phase him.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan


Plus, even if they couldn't win alone, either one would make quick work of Bond in a pure H2H fight, beating him and possibly killing him in under 30 seconds, and they are both skilled enough and strong enough to keep up with him for that time, eventually, with their combined skills, they'd tear Bourne to pieces.


OK...it doesn't change the fact that they've never been an even remote challenge against Wesker even when Wesker toys with them casually.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2015 01:53 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

Leon is by far one of the strongest humans in the RE verse.

Animated movies alone Leon tooks hits from a Tryant, got slap by the far boss, forgot his name in the first movie and was tossed a good 50 meters away, he just got up and kept running like it was nothing.

Leon won't even break a sweat fighting them.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 05:14 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Leon is by far one of the strongest humans in the RE verse.

Animated movies alone Leon tooks hits from a Tryant, got slap by the far boss, forgot his name in the first movie and was tossed a good 50 meters away, he just got up and kept running like it was nothing.

Leon won't even break a sweat fighting them.
He also got KO'd when Chief Mendez tossed him back a few feet into a cabinet and Mendes hilariously choked him out and Leon only survived because Mendes let him live

He also couldn't break ropes when he was bound to Luis in Resident Evil 4, that was pretty hilarious too laughing

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 06:26 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: miami/fl.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
He also got KO'd when Chief Mendez tossed him back a few feet into a cabinet and Mendes hilariously choked him out and Leon only survived because Mendes let him live

He also couldn't break ropes when he was bound to Luis in Resident Evil 4, that was pretty hilarious too laughing


And those fears happened I mentioned happened after RE4. Leon was more seasoned.

Mendez was a super powered freak that's able to bend still with his bare hands, the fact that Leon survived his choked and his slam proved Leon durability. That's not a low fest for Leon.

Mendez would have broken both Bourne and Bond, no sweat.

When have Bourne or Bond ever broken ropes huh? Putting a laughing meme after you're comment doesn't make it funny, it just makes you looks stupid because you have no idea of what you're talking about.

News flash, both Bourne and Bond have nearly die fighting normal humans. Where as Leon as taken super powered beings and come out on top.

From The typical zombies, to the powerful Tyrant beast. Leon makes Bourne and Bond looks like kids playing a call of duty game and getting the high score makes them think there bad asses.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2015 06:47 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
And those fears happened I mentioned happened after RE4. Leon was more seasoned.

Mendez was a super powered freak that's able to bend still with his bare hands, the fact that Leon survived his choked and his slam proved Leon durability. That's not a low fest for Leon.

Mendez would have broken both Bourne and Bond, no sweat.

When have Bourne or Bond ever broken ropes huh? Putting a laughing meme after you're comment doesn't make it funny, it just makes you looks stupid because you have no idea of what you're talking about.

News flash, both Bourne and Bond have nearly die fighting normal humans. Where as Leon as taken super powered beings and come out on top.

From The typical zombies, to the powerful Tyrant beast. Leon makes Bourne and Bond looks like kids playing a call of duty game and getting the high score makes them think there bad asses.
lol more seasoned my ass...there's literally zero evidence to suggest Leon gained any increase in durability after RE4

Mendez was struggling to bend rusted steel, and it doesn't matter how strong he is, all he did was toss Leon in the air, gravity did the work and Leon got KTFO

And he only survived the second encounter because Mendes let him go, he could of killed Leon then and there

In fact, he could of killed Leon in the barn also but decided to toss him around instead releasing the choke hold

So that's at least 3 occassions where Mendes could of killed Leon but kept sparing him.

Sure Mendes would beat BOurne and Bond, did I say otherwise? I was just addressing Leon getting tossed 20-30 feet horizontally since people love to bring that up

And did I say that Borne and Bond could break ropes? I only addressed Leon being unable to since some goofs like to think Leon is superhuman

There's nothing superhuman about Leon and not much about Chris except for his boulder feat which gets wanked to the moon and back. It's almost embarrassing. confused

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 02:16 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
All will be revealed

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Traveling both time and space

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
Chris has one strength feat that demonstrates above average strength and it's overrated as hell considering all he did was get a boulder rolling. The only thing that's superhuman about these 2 is how badly they get overrated on versus forums.
laughing out loud

He punched and shoulder pushed a boulder that weighs many tons like 30 feet. The estimate for that boulder is somewhere around 150 tons.

We tried to move a rock a quarter the size of the bobcat once and it was incredibly hard and was tipping the bobcat. Chris' rock dwarfed any bobcat.


__________________

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2015 03:21 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:02 PM.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield vs James Bond and Jason Bourne

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.