KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Comic Vine site sucks

Comic Vine site sucks
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Comic Vine site sucks

Guys, i'm done about CV site. The site wasn't like here. When i made a thread about any characters that could beat Master Chief, they said i'm butthurted. It's such a crap post. Unlike you in this site, i guess you will agree about that. I never said that to them then why they said that? Also, in a Thread: Alex Mercer vs The Thing, a guy posted that he said Mercer is at Colossus Level, how is Alex Mercer is at Colossus level? He can't beat Superman or Thor or Shazam. In a thread: Alex Mercer vs Deathstroke, a guy who named The Island says to another guy named Son of Magnus, "How is he going to kill someone is invisible" (Alex is Someone is invisible and DS is he), it's so many retards that said like that. F*** ComicVine and F*** Alex Mercer retards

P.S. i'm so sorry if i post this on this forum big grin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2016 01:35 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dika123
unstoppable force

yeah.. CV sucks

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 03:20 AM
dika123 is currently offline Click here to Send dika123 a Private Message Find more posts by dika123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

You do sound "butthurted"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 06:19 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Colossus can't beat Superman or Thor or Shazam either, to be fair.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 06:58 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Best thing to do is to pretend Comicvine doesn't exist. I was a 4 year user there from 2008 to 2012 and I just put it out of my mind. It;s a shame because I knew people there who were pretty damn cool like Static Shock and K4tzm4n and a few others. But for every one good person on Comicvine there's 50 parasites to make up for him.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 12:28 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
Best thing to do is to pretend Comicvine doesn't exist. I was a 4 year user there from 2008 to 2012 and I just put it out of my mind. It;s a shame because I knew people there who were pretty damn cool like Static Shock and K4tzm4n and a few others. But for every one good person on Comicvine there's 50 parasites to make up for him.

What do you meant about the 50s?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 04:02 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

And also guys, Hulk vs Raiden, they said Hulk stomps but, if we using an ABC logic, Wolverine beats Hulk, Raiden beats Wolverine(via Death Battle) so Raiden Could Beat Hulk easy.

When i made an argument in my own thread "Master Chief vs Beast Cole MacGrath", one guy said to me, "May Jesus like you in the Darkness" but Honestly, i'm not in the darkness i'm just made an argument. What a jerk post. If we talk about Master Chief vs Cole MacGrath, Cole could beat MC easily because he could just use his Amp or his Ionic Vortex or Ionic Storm or Ionic Drain or Ionic Freeze to annihilate Chief even he's with his Shield. So, if we put Chief with Beast Cole, it would be worse than Chief vs regular Cole. And also, a guy who said about Cole's lightning is much hotter than Original Lightning or something else that has a relationship with Lightning, i agreed to that guy who said that. Unless if Cole can't react to Bullets...

So many Alex Mercer wankers, Master Chief wankers etc in ComicVine. Well, i guess in this site, there are just a few Wankers.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2016 04:18 AM