KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » (Dragon Ball Z) Beerus Vs Hungry Galactus

(Dragon Ball Z) Beerus Vs Hungry Galactus
Started by: EmptyHearted

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmptyHearted

(Dragon Ball Z) Beerus Vs Hungry Galactus

The God of Destruction taking on Hungry Galactus

WHOM WOULD WIN?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 03:34 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Beerus could beat a fully fed Galactus.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 11:56 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9

explain why?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 07:53 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

No he couldn't.

Thats the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 09:14 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jmanghan
No he couldn't.

I don't think that's dumb.

Galactus can be beaten via brute force so why not ?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 09:24 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Technically Hungry Galactus doesn't exist atm. Instead there is Lifebringer Galactus. With that said, I'm fairly certain a Hungry Galactus can defeat Beerus, but to each his own.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 09:33 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

if I remember correctly did Thanos beat down hungry Galactus ones?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 09:37 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 4th, 2016 09:48 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I don't think that's dumb.

Galactus can be beaten via brute force so why not ?
The Omni-King would have trouble with a Fully Fed Galactus.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 02:56 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

That's a good joke. Omni King would wipe out even Lifebringer Galactus in an instant. thumb up

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 6th, 2016 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 03:57 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's a good joke. Omni King would wipe out even Lifebringer Galactus in an instant. thumb up
Have you read anything on Galactus?

He takes things out of existence by being near them.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 05:17 AM
carver9

Scans.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 11:30 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No he couldn't.

One of the most knowledgeable posters on KMC who knows everything about Galactus AND also made the Galactus respect thread said that Beerus would stomp Galactus. I also know every fight Galactus has been in, every showing he has and his capabilities. If Beerus ALLOWED Galactus opportunities to win then yes, Galactus would pull the majority but if Beerus is out to kill him then Galactus goes down. Also, Beerus is a Universal threat whereas Galactus has not displayed that kind of power as of yet. If he did, please post a scan.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 11:34 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Have you read anything about Galactus?

None of his showings come close to destroying 6 universes in the blink of an eye, much less being able to destroy 13 universes instantly, the 13th of which dwarfs the other 12 universes combined in terms of size. Zeno makes universal gods of destruction shit themselves with fear, Galactus has a protracted fight with Odin.

Beerus kills (Devourer) Galactus, much less Zeno.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 12:24 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

A hungry Galactus winning is a little ridiculous barring the UN, but if it were a well-fed Galactus, his only shot would be to pull everything out of the bag:

- time travel
- dimension travel
- his worldship/prep
- reality warping
- matter/energy manipulation
- telepathy
etc.

Essentially, immediately go backwards in time and try to find an era where Beerus was weak. If that fails, go to one of those abstract Marvel dimensions and then pull a Reed Richards with prep. Or teleport away and try to drain Beerus's ki/etc.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 04:08 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
A hungry Galactus winning is a little ridiculous barring the UN, but if it were a well-fed Galactus, his only shot would be to pull everything out of the bag:

- time travel
- dimension travel
- his worldship/prep
- reality warping
- matter/energy manipulation
- telepathy
etc.

Essentially, immediately go backwards in time and try to find an era where Beerus was weak. If that fails, go to one of those abstract Marvel dimensions and then pull a Reed Richards with prep. Or teleport away and try to drain Beerus's ki/etc.

Galan was incapable to stop BRB to ruin his food.

He could have died of his hunger.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 04:12 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

One of the most knowledgeable posters on KMC who knows everything about Galactus AND also made the Galactus respect thread said that Beerus would stomp Galactus. I also know every fight Galactus has been in, every showing he has and his capabilities. If Beerus ALLOWED Galactus opportunities to win then yes, Galactus would pull the majority but if Beerus is out to kill him then Galactus goes down. Also, Beerus is a Universal threat whereas Galactus has not displayed that kind of power as of yet. If he did, please post a scan.
My mistake, mate.

I was thinking of Galactus in his best form... WITH the Ultimate Nullifier.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 09:57 PM
EmptyHearted

My mistake, mate.

I was thinking of Galactus in his best form... WITH the Ultimate Nullifier.

hey jmanghan i like your banner whom is that character?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2016 11:46 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

So far the only person who's provided a viable argument for Galactus is Ellimist. smile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 12:41 AM
NemeBro

And so far no one has provided a viable argument for Beerus, so I guess Galactus wins. thumb up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2016 12:53 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote