KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Bill Cipher vs Omni-King

Bill Cipher vs Omni-King
Started by: UCanShootMyNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UCanShootMyNova

Bill Cipher vs Omni-King

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Skillz will be representing Omni-King. I'll be representing Bill and posting the opener.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Dec 31st, 2016 at 04:02 AM

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 03:59 AM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Best of luck. You're gonna need it against All-chan. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:02 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

*Grabs copy of Journal 2 for protection*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:09 AM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Omni wins with ease.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 04:39 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

This is a spite thread. Bill Cipher is a high end reality warper, omni gets turned inside out or trapped in a dream sphere.

Princess Luna or Discord would be a better match for Bill.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 05:44 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

The opener might be a while. I'm ordering the third journal from Amazon. :6

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 06:31 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
This is a spite thread. Bill Cipher is a high end reality warper, omni gets turned inside out or trapped in a dream sphere.

Princess Luna or Discord would be a better match for Bill.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 06:21 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Omni wins. Bill needed a lot of help and preparations and human error to even get out of Gravity Falls(which he never accomplished). And even when fully unleashed, it seems he can warp reality and do other kooky stuff. But Omni casually killed six universes at the same time. As well as erasing an entire timeline because GodBlackMasu pissed him off.

Omni is even canonically stated as the strongest being in existence, and no one is even close to his power. Beerus, the guy who could tap Cypher and kill him(if a gun and a giant mech suit of cannibalized parts can do it, so can a literal god of destruction) is scared shitless of Omni. And there's at least 6 people aside from All-Chan who are stronger than Beerus. Whis, Vados, their dad(who is number 5), and 3 others if Omni is #1, 4 others if he's just on a level by himself.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 07:32 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

The gun was apparently made specifically to destroy Bill and the giant mech suit only lasted as long as it did because of a maguffin that allowed it to be immune to Bill's power.

It's also Cipher* btw.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 07:48 PM
KingD19

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
The gun was apparently made specifically to destroy Bill and the giant mech suit only lasted as long as it did because of a maguffin that allowed it to be immune to Bill's power.

It's also Cipher* btw.

I know very well what both of them did, I watched every episode of that glorious show.

But at the end of the day, the parts of my post you didn't acknowledge are the important ones. Nothing Bill has done should be able to effect Omni. As his power was limited to essentially the single galaxy/universe we all live in, and the Dreamscape where he's from.

While Omni killed six entire full sized universes because he felt like it all at the same time.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 07:54 PM
MythLord
Diamond

People, leave it to the goddamn debaters. You can argue over Princess Luna being utter horse sh!t(literally) later.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:00 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Is this a BZ or just a normal thread?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:01 PM
MythLord
Diamond

BZ.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:03 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by MythLord
BZ.

Apologies then. I haven't seen a BZ in a while for reasons and I forgot what the format was. -will watch and root for All-Chan-

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:09 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by KingD19
I know very well what both of them did, I watched every episode of that glorious show.

But at the end of the day, the parts of my post you didn't acknowledge are the important ones. Nothing Bill has done should be able to effect Omni. As his power was limited to essentially the single galaxy/universe we all live in, and the Dreamscape where he's from.

While Omni killed six entire full sized universes because he felt like it all at the same time.

I didn't address the rest of your post because its up to me and Skillz to debate it out. I simply corrected your errors to prevent misconceptions.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:21 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by MythLord
People, leave it to the goddamn debaters. You can argue over Princess Luna being utter horse sh!t(literally) later.

Thanks Wolf.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:21 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
laughing out loud

laughing

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Nova, how long do you think it'll take to unleash your opener?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:46 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Got my copy of the journal today. Flipping through it and scouring Alex's twitter and Reddit AMA for relevant quotes. Should be up sometime today.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:47 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Sounds great!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 08:50 PM