KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Beerus (DBS) vs Galactus

Beerus, or Galactus?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beerus stomps 8 50.00%
Galactus stomps 3 18.75%
Beerus wins 1 6.25%
Galactus wins 4 25.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Beerus (DBS) vs Galactus
Started by: SSJGGogeta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJGGogeta

Beerus (DBS) vs Galactus

So there's been a lot of threads mentioning this lately, and there hasn't really been any proper threads made for this topic, as far as I'm aware. Anyways,

(please log in to view the image)

Beerus, the universe 7 God of Destruction

VS

A fully powered, well-fed Galactus

Fight takes place in the Void World (DBS infinite, neutral dimension of nothingness).

Both fighters are at full power, and in character.

No outside weapons/assistance/BFR of any kind allowed.

There is no time limit, and both fighters are aware of the abilities of one another.
Who wins?

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:01 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Considering this is a well nourished Galactus who won't need feeding in a good time...

Galactus should be able to take this on.

Galactus is the manifestation of the Cosmic power.

A 4 world nourished Galactus could easily defeat a Celestial which is quite impressive.

A normal Galactus (hungry) was able to take a full impact of Odin with the Odin force without being damaged.

I am confident Galactus take this one.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:06 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Considering this is a well nourished Galactus who won't need feeding in a good time...

Galactus should be able to take this on.

Galactus is the manifestation of the Cosmic power.

A 4 world nourished Galactus could easily defeat a Celestial which is quite impressive.

A normal Galactus (hungry) was able to take a full impact of Odin with the Odin force without being damaged.

I am confident Galactus take this one.

What feats does Galactus have that put him on par with Beerus?

A hilariously suppressed Beerus was toying with SSJG Goku, and still tossing around universe busting attacks like they were nothing. Their punches alone were capable of collapsing the entire universe itself.

Not to mention that he was also capable of taking on 8 GoD's CASUALLY, the weakest of them still being a competent universe buster, according to Whiss himself.

When has Galactus casually taken on 8 universe level beings at once? What feats even put him near the level of power output that Beerus has shown? Scans, please.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 10:25 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
What feats does Galactus have that put him on par with Beerus?

A hilariously suppressed Beerus was toying with SSJG Goku, and still tossing around universe busting attacks like they were nothing. Their punches alone were capable of collapsing the entire universe itself.

Not to mention that he was also capable of taking on 8 GoD's CASUALLY, the weakest of them still being a competent universe buster, according to Whiss himself.

When has Galactus casually taken on 8 universe level beings at once? What feats even put him near the level of power output that Beerus has shown? Scans, please.

The Power Cosmic.

As you claimed, this is a Well Nourished/Well Fed Galactus!

The problem is that the purple guy isn't a Full Power Galactus....

This is what a full power Galactus looks like:

Lifebringer Galactus is basically a fully powered Galactus who doesn't require to feed.

However a Fully powered Galactus (purple guy) is equal in power to the yellow galactus.

Now a fully fed Galactus is a being with neigh Omnipotence! The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to do whatever he wishes. He can matter manipulate, energy manipulate, warp reality, and much more!

A full power Galactus can basically do as he wishes and is at a power level to rival other Cosmic Entities.

A normal Galactus has been depicted going against Celestials. Receiving direct impacts from beings like Odin with his odin force with no physical damage but his armor!

Furthermore, Galactus (normal one) was able to take a direct impact from one of Darkseid's Omaga beams without even getting damaged!!!

Darkseid's Omega beams are powerful enough to hurt superman and even the Spectre!

Now what makes you think Bills can bring down a full power galactus?

SS3 Goku would struggle to beings like Superman, Darkseid or The Silver Surfer!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:11 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably Beerus.

He one-shot planets with a sparkle of his energy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 11:32 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

So is this akin to Galactus as of when he fought the Mad Celestials (I.e. When he had eaten 4 planets)? That may sway this in favor of Galactus, if I'm being honest.

Galactus not only has the monumental haxx advantage, but he's also powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with and even get the better of the 4 Mad Celestials (even killing one, forcing the other 3 to fuse). Celestials being waaaaay above the likes of Skyfathers such as Odin (who at his best ranges from multi-galaxy to universal). I find it hard to give Beerus the win here.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 12:25 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So is this akin to Galactus as of when he fought the Mad Celestials (I.e. When he had eaten 4 planets)? That may sway this in favor of Galactus, if I'm being honest.

Galactus not only has the monumental haxx advantage, but he's also powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with and even get the better of the 4 Mad Celestials (even killing one, forcing the other 3 to fuse). Celestials being waaaaay above the likes of Skyfathers such as Odin (who at his best ranges from multi-galaxy to universal). I find it hard to give Beerus the win here.

This is a fully fed Galactus we are talking about. If a 4 world fed Galactus could give trouble to the Celestials, then this one would easily defeat them.

I don't see how Bills can win this one. A fully fed Galactus (As seen in the Ultimates) would be in par with Cosmic Beings like Mistress Death, Chaos and Order etc.

He will have enough power to do as he wishes without fearing starvation.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 12:59 AM
SSJGGogeta

The Power Cosmic.

As you claimed, this is a Well Nourished/Well Fed Galactus!

The problem is that the purple guy isn't a Full Power Galactus....

This is what a full power Galactus looks like:

Lifebringer Galactus is basically a fully powered Galactus who doesn't require to feed.

However a Fully powered Galactus (purple guy) is equal in power to the yellow galactus.

Now a fully fed Galactus is a being with neigh Omnipotence! The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to do whatever he wishes. He can matter manipulate, energy manipulate, warp reality, and much more!

A full power Galactus can basically do as he wishes and is at a power level to rival other Cosmic Entities.

A normal Galactus has been depicted going against Celestials. Receiving direct impacts from beings like Odin with his odin force with no physical damage but his armor!

Furthermore, Galactus (normal one) was able to take a direct impact from one of Darkseid's Omaga beams without even getting damaged!!!

Darkseid's Omega beams are powerful enough to hurt superman and even the Spectre!

Now what makes you think Bills can bring down a full power galactus?

SS3 Goku would struggle to beings like Superman, Darkseid or The Silver Surfer!

Surviving Darkseid's Omega beams isn't that impressive of a feat. They can't even destroy Superman, and Superman is nowhere near Beerus' level.

I just showed you a couple feats of Beerus being above universal characters, with ease. Nothing you just showed provides Galactus with a feat of that magnitude.

Darkseid's Omega beams have been tanked by Superman, Doomsday, and Darkseid himself. Galactus shrugging them off like that is to be expected, and is largely unimpressive compared to some of the things Beerus has done. He has tanked hits and blasts capable of UNIVERSE BUSTING.

So far, you haven't given any proof as to how Galactus would/could do the same thing.

Also, Beerus can nullify any/all types of energy, IOW, and according to Whiss. The power Cosmic should be no different.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:05 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Surviving Darkseid's Omega beams isn't that impressive of a feat. They can't even destroy Superman, and Superman is nowhere near Beerus' level.

I just showed you a couple feats of Beerus being above universal characters, with ease. Nothing you just showed provides Galactus with a feat of that magnitude.

Darkseid's Omega beams have been tanked by Superman, Doomsday, and Darkseid himself. Galactus shrugging them off like that is to be expected, and is largely unimpressive compared to some of the things Beerus has done. He has tanked hits and blasts capable of UNIVERSE BUSTING.

So far, you haven't given any proof as to how Galactus would/could do the same thing.

Also, Beerus can nullify any/all types of energy, IOW, and according to Whiss. The power Cosmic should be no different.

WHHHAATTTT? LOL! Not even the New God's can take Darkseid's Omega Beams! Superman barely survived these!

Even the Specter is hurt by these! And Specter is arguably more powerful than Whis himself! So reconsider that!

Galactus fought Chaos and Order in the manifestation of Logos which are at a multiversal scale!

A fully fed Galactus could destroy universes too!

I don't see how Bills could destroy Galactus, on the other hand nothing proves Bills could survive such levels of Power!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:10 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: @Gogeta, I suggest not getting into a lengthy discussion with the above.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:12 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: @Gogeta, I suggest not getting into a lengthy discussion with the above.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wait... How come?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:14 AM
SSJGGogeta

WHHHAATTTT? LOL! Not even the New God's can take Darkseid's Omega Beams! Superman barely survived these!

Even the Specter is hurt by these! And Specter is arguably more powerful than Whis himself! So reconsider that!

Galactus fought Chaos and Order in the manifestation of Logos which are at a multiversal scale!

A fully fed Galactus could destroy universes too!

I don't see how Bills could destroy Galactus, on the other hand nothing proves Bills could survive such levels of Power!

Superman has outright tanked them before, and they didn't hurt the Spectre, they made him angry, lol. The bullet that hit Beerus in the forehead didn't hurt him, just because it made him angry, lol.

Show me a scan of Galactus universe busting with a punch, or nullifying universe busting energy with his own power. Show me him operating on a universal level or above, and then we'll talk, lol. And by universal, I don't mean destroying galaxies until there's nothing left, I mean one-shot destroying an ENTIRE universe. Even THAT is CASUAL for Beerus.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:17 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Wait... How come?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Is this some sort of whispering laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:18 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Bills could defeat a normal Galactus. To that I agree.

However a fully fed Galactus is another thing.

A starving Galactus destroyed a Solar System...

In another comic a Mid-fed Galactus destroyed a Galaxy.

A fully fed Galactus would have no issues destroying a Universe. Lifebringer Galactus (which is a fully powered Galactus) is considered to be Multiversal.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:26 AM
SSJGGogeta

Bills could defeat a normal Galactus. To that I agree.

However a fully fed Galactus is another thing.

A starving Galactus destroyed a Solar System...

In another comic a Mid-fed Galactus destroyed a Galaxy.

A fully fed Galactus would have no issues destroying a Universe. Lifebringer Galactus (which is a fully powered Galactus) is considered to be Multiversal.

Even if he was halfway full, multiplying a galaxy by 2 does not make him universal. Not even close, as a matter of fact. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies within a universe. Beerus toys with characters that can destroy the universe.

Even a double galaxy buster would provide little more than a slight tickle for Beerus.

If he's multiversal, then show me the feats, lol. It's not that difficult. Either show facts, or I'm arguing against your opinion here, which is pointless and won't get us anywhere.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:33 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Even if he was halfway full, multiplying a galaxy by 2 does not make him universal. Not even close, as a matter of fact. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies within a universe. Beerus toys with characters that can destroy the universe.

Even a double galaxy buster would provide little more than a slight tickle for Beerus.

If he's multiversal, then show me the feats, lol. It's not that difficult. Either show facts, or I'm arguing against your opinion here, which is pointless and won't get us anywhere.

No. A full power Galactus can destroy universes as a matter of fact.

Remember Galactus is the representation of the Power Cosmic in the Universe. So it means that if he is Full Powered he has all the power cosmic of the universe in his disposition.

He was depicted as Multiversal in the All New All Different Ultimates 2 as all other entities. You can check the comics to verify this.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:39 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You know, we are doing something wrong Gogetta.

We should be taking about Lifebringer Galactus vs Bills, because that's the current power state of Galactus in the comics.

Lifebringer Galactus is basically Galactus full power.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:41 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Lifebringer Galactus isn't Multiversal.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:42 AM
SSJGGogeta

No. A full power Galactus can destroy universes as a matter of fact.

Remember Galactus is the representation of the Power Cosmic in the Universe. So it means that if he is Full Powered he has all the power cosmic of the universe in his disposition.

He was depicted as Multiversal in the All New All Different Ultimates 2 as all other entities. You can check the comics to verify this.

Um, okay. Having infinite energy =/= infinite energy output, or infinite destructive capacity. Otherwise Android 17 and 18 would be superior to UI Goku.

You still have yet to show a single feat that supports Galactus being universal, let alone multiversal. You're not debating this, you're just ignoring facts.

If you don't want to prove this, then I'll accept your next post as a concession and a win in favor of Beerus. thumb up

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:43 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lifebringer Galactus isn't Multiversal.

Not the power to destroy a Multiverse if that's what you mean, but he is multiversal in the aspect that there is only One Galactus in the Universe now.

Isn't like before where there were one Galactus per universe, or one Eternity per universe.

All cosmic beings were upgraded to Multiversal scale the moment Eternity became Multiversal although not explicitly stated in the comics.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 01:46 AM