KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Sanguinius vs Thanos

Sanguinius vs Thanos
Started by: StealthRanger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Sanguinius vs Thanos

Sanguinius (Warhammer 40,000) vs Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Battle takes place in Moria.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 04:28 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really ?

We don't even know the stats of Sanguinius.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 04:29 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

MCU Thanos?

Sanguinius. Sanguinius, like pretty much all Primarchs, can move fast enough to disappear from the sight of even higher level Space Marines. In Know No Fear, an Ultramarines Captain I believe is able to look at his surroundings and come up with a working tactical contingency plan in a nanosecond, and later in the book another Ultramarine (Thiel, a sergeant I believe) exploits a microsecond-long lapse in the concentration of his Word Bearer opponent (he was distracted in that moment by Guilliman badly wounding Kor Phaeron) to run him through with his sword. Furthermore, in Deus Encarmine, a Blood Angel wields Sanguinius' Spear of Telesto, and in doing so becomes a vessel for the weapon and takes on some of Sanguinius' power, including his speed which allows him to see plasma and las bolts as being nearly suspended in mid-air.

Of course, Black Library is very inconsistent, so it does depend on which author. Of the big three, Abnett Primarchs are relatively grounded, and might lose. Graham McNeill's Primarchs are every bit the mountain-breaking demigods they are in the legends, and most in his stories would steamroll Thanos. Aaron Dembski-Bowden's Primarchs are all over the place, in the same story at one moment being capable of resisting being crushed by Titans, and the next moment being threatened by bolters.

I'd back Sanguinius with the Primarchs' highest feats in mind, and probably also on average.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2018 07:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Sanguinius stomps. Much faster and a better fighter.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 04:23 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but Superman is that fast and many people argue Thanos would beat him Neme.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2018 05:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Many people are stupid.

Howdy!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 01:10 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote