KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » One-Punch Man vs Thor

One-Punch Man vs Thor
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

One-Punch Man vs Thor

Well?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 07:08 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I've only watched the anime but the best he has done there so far is one shot a city busting meteor and planet razing blast. Both casually.

I like character a lot though, hope he will live up to the hype.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 07:11 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Classic Thor would win, but current? Not a prayer of a chance.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 07:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

One Punch Man

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 10:37 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Has One Punch Man even been harmed yet?

-_-

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 10:48 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I've only watched the anime but the best he has done there so far is one shot a city busting meteor and planet razing blast. Both casually.

I like character a lot though, hope he will live up to the hype.

He also have a casual earth/moon busting feat

One Punch man should win.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 10:54 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Blight
Has One Punch Man even been harmed yet?

Nope

He is in essence a joke character. He is meant to always win effortlessly. That’s the idea behind the comic. It doesn’t look like that direction will change any time yet

In my opinion, you’ll need to reality manipulation to defeat him. Physically, I don’t think it’s possible with anything lower that skyfather. Hell even sky father he can’t defeat

With that said, I’m pretty sure OPM doesn’t have a way to survive in same. He hasn’t shown that type of invulnerability. With that said, that will be the only way thor won; some kind of BFR.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 10:57 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You can add World Breaker Hulk, Prime, Superman and Juggernaut to the team and OPM still wins

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 11:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xJLxKing

One Punch man should win.

He also casually punched apart a planet busting attack.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 11:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since we're already breaking rules just by having OPM here, I liked this One Minute Melee finale:

They already established Goku is no match for gag characters with Arale thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 11:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

OPM the current most overrated character on the internet. Still he beats current punching bag Thor.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2018 11:56 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, the most overrated is Thanos, Wolverine, Hulk, and Goku.

I can say these things, because I'm completely even handed and don't play favorites.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 12:45 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Where?

Anyway, probably this:

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Classic Thor would win, but current? Not a prayer of a chance.

If you limit Saitama's power to his best showings so far, and if you're willing to give Thor the benefit of the doubt when it comes to his speed IMO.

Using Saitama in versus threads is inherently kind of stupid because his limits haven't been tested yet. For a time I said I wouldn't be surprised if he reached the point where he was far above top heralds, but now eh, it's been quite a while and he hasn't gotten a single feat topping overpowering Boros' attack which could destroy the surface of the Earth.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 12:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

The Boros feat was hyperbolic. The serious punch that overwhelmed it and pushed back in the opposite direction (45°) didn't do what Boros' beam claimed to be able to do. The shockwave curved around the planet so you can attribute the shockwave in a cone shape where the radius at the end would have interacted with the surface yet all it did was push the atmosphere out of it's way and not ocean water or land.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 01:22 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 01:23 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by psycho gundam
The Boros feat was hyperbolic. The serious punch that overwhelmed it and pushed back in the opposite direction (45°) didn't do what Boros' beam claimed to be able to do. The shockwave curved around the planet so you can attribute the shockwave in a cone shape where the radius at the end would have interacted with the surface yet all it did was push the atmosphere out of it's way and not ocean water or land.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMa..._page_for_lord/

According to what some weaboo who translated it said, the databook says Boros' attack can "shave" a planet, or destroy its surface, which corroborates Boros' claim.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 01:29 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Show me the beamfax

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 01:34 AM
Magnon

Originally posted by NemeBro
his limits haven't been tested yet.

They have been tested, but no limits have been found. Because he has no limits. That is LITERALLY his power, and the very point of the character.

Saitama is too strong, too durable, and WAAAYYYY too fast for Thor. One-Punch Man wins 10/10.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 07:51 AM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Magnon
They have been tested, but no limits have been found. Because he has no limits. That is LITERALLY his power, and the very point of the character.
Any reason for thinking that his strength is literally limitless?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 09:17 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

No limits fallacy that fails because of the weak opponents he has faced till now, compared to the ones faced by the likes of Thor.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 12th, 2018 09:24 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote