KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » star wars vs narutoverse

star wars vs narutoverse
Started by: snoke123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoke123

star wars vs narutoverse

scenario 1: disney
scenario 2: legends
who wins?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 03:34 PM
snoke123 is currently offline Click here to Send snoke123 a Private Message Find more posts by snoke123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoke123

bump

Old Post Dec 5th, 2019 03:22 PM
snoke123 is currently offline Click here to Send snoke123 a Private Message Find more posts by snoke123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

...The shinobi don't really have an answer to orbital bombardment, I don't think.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 08:46 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
...The shinobi don't really have an answer to orbital bombardment, I don't think.
One of the weaker Otsutsuki's cut the moon in half by accident, so like.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 03:06 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It wasn't by accident at all...
Well, there are a handful of Naruto characters who could probably evade orbital bombardment, and even a few who would survive in the event of the earth's destruction, but there's no way a galaxy-spanning military force is going to be beaten by a handful of people. I guess it depends on what the victory conditions for the narutoverse are... do they win if they kill the Emperor, or something?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 03:21 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoke123

Originally posted by NewGuy01
It wasn't by accident at all...
Well, there are a handful of Naruto characters who could probably evade orbital bombardment, and even a few who would survive in the event of the earth's destruction, but there's no way a galaxy-spanning military force is going to be beaten by a handful of people. I guess it depends on what the victory conditions for the narutoverse are... do they win if they kill the Emperor, or something?

This includes the whole universe of star wars: all super weapons, all jedi, all siths, everything that exists.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 06:06 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by snoke123
This includes the whole universe of star wars: all super weapons, all jedi, all siths, everything that exists.
You're a bit of a retard buddy.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 07:41 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by snoke123

Gaara kills them all with space sand thumb up

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 09:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I won’t mention the uselessness that is Boruto for that shit destroys the lore of the verse, and makes Naruto look like a retard, but all it would need is for Sasuke to teleport them and they slaughter everyone.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 10:35 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Gaara kills them all with space sand thumb up

It does get everywhere. I didn't realize the fight started on Tatooine.

Originally posted by SquallX
I won’t mention the uselessness that is Boruto for that shit destroys the lore of the verse, and makes Naruto look like a retard, but all it would need is for Sasuke to teleport them and they slaughter everyone.

How far can Sasuke teleport?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2019 08:46 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoke123

this is all star wars galaxy vs naruto planet.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2019 09:21 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Thank you for clarifying.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2019 10:27 PM
SquallX

In Boruto, he’s able to teleport as far as the moon I believe. It’s not just him that can travel to the moon, most of the Kurotsuki families are able to go there.

In the Naruto movie, one of the bad guys sliced the moon in half with an energy sword. Naruto later on palm that same slice casually .

The Shinobi world also have a cannon using chakra can destroy the moon.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2019 11:18 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoke123

(please log in to view the image)

the naruto planet is one of them. now please common sense passed away here.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2019 01:11 AM
DarkSaint85

95 distances.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2019 06:59 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

It's not clear. He's travelled to several alien planets, but it's not been specified whether those planets exist in different solar systems, or if they're just alternate versions of Earth that exist in different dimensions.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Dec 17th, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Old Post Dec 17th, 2019 11:03 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's not clear. He's travelled to several alien planets, but it's not been specified whether those planets exist in different solar systems, or if they're just alternate versions of Earth that exist in different dimensions.

Doesn’t really matter, he still travels to other planets.

Not only that, the Naruto verse posses reverse summoning, and multiple guys that can resurrect the dead.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2019 03:07 PM
snoke123

no he can't, he can just access the six kaguya dimensions just that.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2019 03:17 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by SquallX
Doesn’t really matter, he still travels to other planets.

Not only that, the Naruto verse posses reverse summoning, and multiple guys that can resurrect the dead.

Are you being serious?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2019 04:55 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Since it was not outright stated in the opening post, I'm unsure how much either side knows of each other.

There's a few too many planet-busting weapons in Star Wars for me to justify the shinobi pulling out any kind of significant win here.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2019 03:47 PM