KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Dante vs Sol Badguy

Dante vs Sol Badguy
Started by: Dante158

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Dante vs Sol Badguy

I had to create this since i've thought about two badass protagonists who has a cocky personality with red-coated cloth

I'm using current version of both these characters though

Round 1: Morals on & No bloodlusted

Round 2: Morals off & Bloodlusted

Win by Death or KO

No BFR

Who wins?

Edit: Sorry for the DMC & RE rant threads, i was incredibly have no idea about any characters to put into a fight

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2023 03:32 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

I don't think sol badguy have enough heat to actually burn Dante if it comes down to him having to use his fire attacks because Dante has taken greater heat. Is sol hotter than belial from dmc4? Dante sat on his burning sword and was unfazed by it. Sol powers is what makes him so deadly and taking away that would make him less threatening, he can't burn Dante.

I think Dante is on a whole other level, sol is like a light version of Dante. Dante win this match in 1 and round 2.

Made by DW

Old Post Apr 11th, 2023 08:27 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
I don't think sol badguy have enough heat to actually burn Dante if it comes down to him having to use his fire attacks because Dante has taken greater heat. Is sol hotter than belial from dmc4? Dante sat on his burning sword and was unfazed by it. Sol powers is what makes him so deadly and taking away that would make him less threatening, he can't burn Dante.

I think Dante is on a whole other level, sol is like a light version of Dante. Dante win this match in 1 and round 2.

Well, Sol has beaten Justice who capable of destroying Japan

Old Post Apr 20th, 2023 01:20 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Dante will tank the attack I believe, the force or heat can't be greater than mundus or the embodiment, both who I feel are more powerful than justice. Mundus was so powerful that he used his reality warping abilities to teleport Dante into space so that they could fight. Dante beat him using Sparda's sword, but you should take that feat as not only being sparda's power, since Dante also beat the embodiment without the sparda sword and the embodiment is more powerful than mundus. I think a quick slice to the temple would end sol, why sol have to deal with a very powerful half demon with regen.

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Apr 21st, 2023 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2023 07:46 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
Dante will tank the attack I believe, the force or heat can't be greater than mundus or the embodiment, both who I feel are more powerful than justice. Mundus was so powerful that he used his reality warping abilities to teleport Dante into space so that they could fight. Dante beat him using Sparda's sword, but you should take that feat as not only being sparda's power, since Dante also beat the embodiment without the sparda sword and the embodiment is more powerful than mundus. I think a quick slice to the temple would end sol, why sol have to deal with a very powerful half demon with regen.

Ah, okay. I respect your opinion. I still need to find more opinions though

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2023 09:50 AM