KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » The Polar Express

The Polar Express
Started by: KingAdRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingAdRock
RadsAds

The Polar Express

Who wants to see that movie? I do, I think it looks like it is going to be a good movie. I am probably going to see it with my Niece and Nephew who are 5 and 3, especially Tom Hanks is in it and to me every movie that I have seen with him either doing a voice over or just being in a movie i really liked it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:46 AM
KingAdRock is currently offline Click here to Send KingAdRock a Private Message Find more posts by KingAdRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zinh

The mouth animations look horrible with the audio. Truly don't know what this movie is about except it has a train, Tom Hanks voice and christmas.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 08:17 AM
zinh is currently offline Click here to Send zinh a Private Message Find more posts by zinh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

The only thing about this movie that looks interesting is that you can get a free train with the movie's logo on the side of it when you buy 6 boxes of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and send in the Proof of Purchases.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 01:24 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
missbloom19
Rocker Chick

ok i loved this book as a little kid but they are soo going to ruin it with a movie! NOT on my holiday to do list

I Love Andrew always and forever!

NEVER GUNNA LOSE YOU!!

lovelovelovelovelovelovelove

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:24 PM
missbloom19 is currently offline Click here to Send missbloom19 a Private Message Find more posts by missbloom19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Is this film produce by Disney? If not I'm very surprise!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:28 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieman

quote:
Originally posted by WindDancer
Is this film produce by Disney? If not I'm very surprise!

Universal I think. No, Warner Bros. Yeah, definitely Warner Bros.

Anyway, I think the movie looks interesting, and I'm definitely interested.

I think the animation look ****ing fantastic, and I agree that some of the facial gestures look a little off, but still, the book is classic, and it seem the movie may become a holiday favorite, just like the book.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:42 AM
movieman is currently offline Click here to Send movieman a Private Message Find more posts by movieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I've seen the ads and they looked very Disney. Glad to see is some else making cartoons.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 05:32 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Miffed I think it looks alittle too much like hp somehow.

I seen coming attreations of it but I don't think I am going to see it.
I will read first what the movie crictis think about it and then maybe I will see it,But for now I am undeciding!
See you around!JM confused

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 03:29 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tier10

Polar Express animation

I think the animation was a good idea to keep the movie and book as close together as possible. From the trailer it all looks almost real. I enjoyed the book when I was little and from the looks of it I will enjoy the movie as well.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 07:45 PM
tier10 is currently offline Click here to Send tier10 a Private Message Find more posts by tier10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crazy88No.1
Alchemist

big grin Look's great, definetly going to see it!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 03:56 PM
Crazy88No.1 is currently offline Click here to Send Crazy88No.1 a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy88No.1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Looks so horrible! i will not want to see this movie. To get me to see it, there will have to be some sort of cash prize... or somebody will have to inject me with tranquilizers and put me in a sack and drag my into the movie, untie me, staple my eye-lids open and put a brace on my head to make sure i am facing the screen..

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 06:55 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It looks like an overachiever, as if it's animation is trying to out-do PIXAR. If animation looks so close to real life, then why not just make it a live action movie instead?

Pass-ola.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 07:06 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

It's definately going to be better then The Punisher!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 07:07 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote