KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Antz

Antz
Started by: buzzlightyear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Antz

Write your review for Antz

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:47 PM
buzzlightyear is currently offline Click here to Send buzzlightyear a Private Message Find more posts by buzzlightyear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

This isnt the review forum.
You can talk about the movie thou.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 04:50 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Antz was Dreamworks answer to Disney's "A Bugs Life", because Dreamworks lost out on their bid to enlist PIXAR's services.

That said, it's not a bad movie. I can't believe the talent they were able to sign on to do strictly voice work.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:11 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I thought it was kind of funny when I heard an ant in a crowd mutter "Workers control the means of production!" Of course, the phrase was only familiar to me because of Monty Python, not because I was a student of Marx (unlike the makers of "Antz", apparently).

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:26 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
This isnt the review forum.
You can talk about the movie thou.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:03 AM
buzzlightyear is currently offline Click here to Send buzzlightyear a Private Message Find more posts by buzzlightyear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay. i understand a bit on what u r saying, but i would rather c "a bug's life".

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Antz was Dreamworks answer to Disney's "A Bugs Life", because Dreamworks lost out on their bid to enlist PIXAR's services.

That said, it's not a bad movie. I can't believe the talent they were able to sign on to do strictly voice work.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:04 AM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well. I rented "Antz" and I thought it was going to be a good film. I have to say that "Antz" was such a lame film. I hated that damn movie. I really really enjoyed "Finding Nemo", but "Antz" was a complete opposite. The animation was so brown and boring. What the heck does Dreamworks make on such a damn cartoon. 3D Animation should be looking at the real stuff. If you want a better movie about bugs, go see "A Bug's Life".

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 02:06 AM
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by roundisfunny
I thought it was kind of funny when I heard an ant in a crowd mutter "Workers control the means of production!" Of course, the phrase was only familiar to me because of Monty Python, not because I was a student of Marx (unlike the makers of "Antz", apparently).

antz suck

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 04:58 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by buzzlightyear
Well. I rented "Antz" and I thought it was going to be a good film. I have to say that "Antz" was such a lame film. I hated that damn movie. I really really enjoyed "Finding Nemo", but "Antz" was a complete opposite. The animation was so brown and boring. What the heck does Dreamworks make on such a damn cartoon. 3D Animation should be looking at the real stuff. If you want a better movie about bugs, go see "A Bug's Life".

So brown?!What did you expect?Their ants, they live underground blink
3D is suppose to look real but lets not forget it is still animation.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 05:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buzzlightyear
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
So brown?!What did you expect?Their ants, they live underground blink
3D is suppose to look real but lets not forget it is still animation.

r u blind? mad

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 07:42 PM
Kes
Philie

buzz I suggest you take it easy! And do it fast!!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 09:46 PM
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by buzzlightyear
r u blind? mad

dont anger kes!!! shes the almighty MOD!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 02:52 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow link
aka mr terwilleger

antz was more of an adult movie, i liked it way better than bugs life but i still love it. i mean yes its animation but blue and pink ants. antz was much more of an intelligent movie

WORLD JUGGLING DAY JUNE 19

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:16 PM
shadow link is currently offline Click here to Send shadow link a Private Message Find more posts by shadow link Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Just watched this again for the first time in about a year, and was rather impressed! It's probably the most adult language cartoon since "Toy Story".

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 11:08 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

This movies is really kewl ... i think the battle woth the termites is minted ...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 07:13 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote: (post)
Just watched this again for the first time in about a year, and was rather impressed! It's probably the most adult language cartoon since "Toy Story".

must be why I didn't like it

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 07:22 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote: (post)

bug's life was first? coz i never knew confused

anyway.. Ant Z was very funny happy and i liked it.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:28 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote