KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Puss in Boots the Movie

Puss in Boots the Movie
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

Smile Puss in Boots the Movie

(please log in to view the image)

Just found out yes Apparently it is going 2 go straight 2 DVD/Video & Antonio is going 2 do the voice for Puss.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 03:28 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sorrow

alrite...
i expect it to be hillarious..

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:40 AM
sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

they are making a Puss and Boots movie!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha

will Antonio Banderas (yumm) still do the voice for the cat .. meow

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:42 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

what a waste of time, and what a pathetic scheme for money miffed
this bothers me so much, why ruin a perfectly good character by making a crap sequel or prequel or whatever the hell its going to be....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 12:52 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
what a waste of time, and what a pathetic scheme for money miffed
this bothers me so much, why ruin a perfectly good character by making a crap sequel or prequel or whatever the hell its going to be....

Amen to that

i hate sequels/prequels that destroy shit

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 01:29 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It looks to be a direct to home video VHS/DVD. There's no shame in that, he's a likable character, moreso than Donkey.

I don't see any harm. You guys weren't complaining when they issued "Shrek 3-D", were you?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:21 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

i dunno but incase i change my mind

KalBill-Zakki Pronounced (Cow-Bill-Zocky)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:26 AM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It looks to be a direct to home video VHS/DVD. There's no shame in that, he's a likable character, moreso than Donkey.

I don't see any harm. You guys weren't complaining when they issued "Shrek 3-D", were you?

I've never even heard of Shrek 3-D blink

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:49 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears

You mean like the sequel that Puss 1st appeared in? YEAH! thats sucked!!! - Oh, no..wait....

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:58 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

hahaha your so funny Mr. Zero wait i must be thinking of somebody else becuz the only thing you can do is insult people, because it makes you feel better about yourself.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 03:03 AM
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
the only thing you can do is insult people, because it makes you feel better about yourself.

Y'know - It does feel good. It feels real good.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 03:12 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Actually I didn't have high hopes for Shrek 2 going in, I was pleasantly suprised, so it isn't an insult in the least.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 03:35 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I saw Shrek 2 last night with my little cousins. I thought it was enjoyable. Puss n' Boots was okay, I guess, not as great as I heard he was. Anyway, I have really bad gas from all the turkey I ate!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 04:51 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Y'know - It does feel good. It feels real good.

thtas because your a loser that lives in your basement and has never seen the light of day

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 12:39 PM
Korri

acht Nein sad

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 02:38 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
thtas because your a loser that lives in your basement and has never seen the light of day

Attic, not basement.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 03:10 PM
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

You guys need to grow up......and stop fighting.... i mean this isn't an argue thread attic boy and .... i really cann't say anything to make fun of stealth agent....

Old Post Mar 27th, 2005 07:14 AM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Well, my kids will certainly love to hear about this one! Puss was my son's absolute fave character! (mine too actually! embarrasment )

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 04:21 AM
kimmeh is currently offline Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I just hope they don't overdo the cute kitten gag. It's funny in small doses. I can just picture two hours of him doing that.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2005 05:52 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if it's going immediatly to DVD, the story won't be that great I think

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 01:03 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote