I do believe that the hunter in the fox and the hound is clearly the best disney vilain ever.
First of all his light and dry sense off humor corresponds with the constant heir of king louy's twicw removed cousin who obviously went to formal get togethers which were almost bordering on casual open houses way too often.
So as you can see in conclusion, the way in which the fox and the hound are inseperable demonstrates the liability of Shakespeare when he wrote " Adieu and take thy praise with thee to heaven" Henry IV, Act V, Sc 4, aragoe his speed and efficiantcy with a gun make him the best possible Disney vilain EVER!
1. Maleficent ("Now you shall deal with me, oh Prince, and all the powers of HELL!!" Best Disney Villain Ever. No contest)
2. The Horned King (There was something that appealed to me in thsi character)
3. Scar ("Long lived the King")
4. Shan-Yu (One of the most intimitading villains in Disney)
5. Judge Claude Frollo (He is evil)
6. The Queen of Hearts (I loved her.)
7. The Queen ("Mummy dust to make me old." "To shroud my clothes the black of night." "To age my voice an old hag's cackle." "To whiten my hair- a scream of fright." Second best quote in Disney movies.)
8. Captain Hook (Peter Pan is one of my favorite movies in Disney, and that is mostly because of Hook.)
9. Hades (Awesome villain)
10. Chernabog (He was perhaps the most frightening villain of Disney, and he did that without speaking a word.)
Gender: Female Location: Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
Scar in Lion King and Ursula in the little mermaid are two of the best but the queen in snow white is soooo mean that she has to be my choice. She even does the whole freaky getting older thing which scared the life out of me when i was little