KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Best Disney Villain

Best Disney Villain
Started by: dizzyblondegirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

Worried Best Disney Villain

SORRY IN ADVANCED IF THIS THREAD HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE
SO WHATS YOR BEST DISNEY VILLAIN

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 10:30 AM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

In order (from best first)

1.SCAR!!! (lion king)
2.Hook (peter pan)
3.Jafar (aladdin)
4.Sheer Khan (jungle book)
5.Kaa (jumgle book)
6.Wicked Queen (snow white)
7.Cruella Deville (101 dalmations)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:16 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

actually my personal favorites are Ursula from The little mermaid or Yzma from emperors new groove ...for some reason they remind me of my auntie laughing out loud

but the truly evil villains would some like Cruella Deville.making a coat out of puppies is pretty sick and twisted even if it was in a 'R' rated movie let alone 'G' rated.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:12 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Jafar.
Scroop.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:24 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BadKitty

but the truly evil villains would some like Cruella Deville.making a coat out of puppies is pretty sick and twisted even if it was in a 'R' rated movie let alone 'G' rated.

I liked her attitude towards her cat.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:25 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Captin Hook

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:29 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ATG
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do believe that the hunter in the fox and the hound is clearly the best disney vilain ever.

First of all his light and dry sense off humor corresponds with the constant heir of king louy's twicw removed cousin who obviously went to formal get togethers which were almost bordering on casual open houses way too often.

So as you can see in conclusion, the way in which the fox and the hound are inseperable demonstrates the liability of Shakespeare when he wrote " Adieu and take thy praise with thee to heaven" Henry IV, Act V, Sc 4, aragoe his speed and efficiantcy with a gun make him the best possible Disney vilain EVER!

My regards to Plato and Socrates,

Andrew

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:37 PM
ATG is currently offline Click here to Send ATG a Private Message Find more posts by ATG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rampageman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone else have any thoughts....

Because a reply to ATG's post would be amazing!

I can't think of anything... but I'm sure you master minds can!

Cheers,

Jason

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 06:51 PM
rampageman is currently offline Click here to Send rampageman a Private Message Find more posts by rampageman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rampageman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody has any replies for that!? well then I'm fresh out of ideas!

lol

Cheers,

Jason

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:02 PM
rampageman is currently offline Click here to Send rampageman a Private Message Find more posts by rampageman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

The Top Ten:

1. Maleficent ("Now you shall deal with me, oh Prince, and all the powers of HELL!!" Best Disney Villain Ever. No contest)

2. The Horned King (There was something that appealed to me in thsi character)

3. Scar ("Long lived the King")

4. Shan-Yu (One of the most intimitading villains in Disney)

5. Judge Claude Frollo (He is evil)

6. The Queen of Hearts (I loved her.)

7. The Queen ("Mummy dust to make me old." "To shroud my clothes the black of night." "To age my voice an old hag's cackle." "To whiten my hair- a scream of fright." Second best quote in Disney movies.)

8. Captain Hook (Peter Pan is one of my favorite movies in Disney, and that is mostly because of Hook.)

9. Hades (Awesome villain)

10. Chernabog (He was perhaps the most frightening villain of Disney, and he did that without speaking a word.)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:27 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia_J

Scar in Lion King and Ursula in the little mermaid are two of the best but the queen in snow white is soooo mean that she has to be my choice. She even does the whole freaky getting older thing which scared the life out of me when i was little

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 07:42 PM
Lydia_J is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia_J a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Originally posted by ATG
I do believe that the hunter in the fox and the hound is clearly the best disney vilain ever.

I do have to agree that he was scary. I had nightmares of him. . . and that bear. But still one of my favorite Disney movies.

Jafar and Scar are some of my favorites.

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:19 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeachBunny
Creme De la Creme

Scar (lion king)
Cruella Deville (101 dalmations)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:55 PM
BeachBunny is currently offline Click here to Send BeachBunny a Private Message Find more posts by BeachBunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

1.Maleficent(thats from sleeping beauty right?)
2.scar
3. hook
4. tiger from jungle book
5.Yzma (from emporors new groove)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:41 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

1)scar
2)jafar
3)cruella de vill
4) ursula from the rescuers
5) ursula from the little mermaid

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 12:21 PM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

It's gotta be Hades for the true Disney villain.

But if we are couting Disney Pixar stuff then I'd have to say either Syndrome from Incredibles or Sid from Toy Story.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:50 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yzma laughing out loud from Emperor's New Groove...shes so hilarious!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 07:28 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Scar was THE best disney villain ever. He's just SO cool

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 09:37 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

But Jafar becomes a beggar, a snake and a genie! That's versatile!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 02:15 PM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Originally posted by Red Superfly
It's gotta be Hades for the true Disney villain.

But if we are couting Disney Pixar stuff then I'd have to say either Syndrome from Incredibles or Sid from Toy Story.

Oh man Sid!! That kid was creeeeeeeeeeeepy

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 10:57 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote