KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Ice Age 2

Ice Age 2
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Ice Age 2

so whats this movie about then. is it supposed to be a rehash of the original or completely different?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:13 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

"Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" is supposedly about Sid and Manny getting a couple of girlfriends. Beyond that, I have no clue.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:35 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I'm not sure them making a sequal is that a good idea... the story needs to be strong now that the maincharacters are established already

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 07:49 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

r they still gonna have the same voices? if not it's gonna be really stupid.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 09:52 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Well Id kind of hope so - it would make the most sense to have the same voices.

Im not too big on the sequals anyway.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:34 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

well i know they SHOULD have the same voices, but the question is can they get the same voices? i dunno if Ray Ramano would want to a sequel

Old Post Mar 20th, 2005 10:35 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Romano and Leguizamo have re-signed. Leary is questionable.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 04:10 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

as long as Romano and Leguizame return, I don't care big grin

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 10:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i thoguht the ending of the first was was rather.. ultimate...confused are they gonna hurt poor squirrel once again? huh

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 25th, 2005 11:33 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

heres the poster your going to be seeing @ your local theatres. IceAge 2 The Meltdown. I cant wait till it comes out smile
(please log in to view the image)

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 02:59 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I hated the first. Not looking foward to a sequel.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:54 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i loved the first. awesome movie. but i dont know how the 2nd ones gonna work. wont be as popular as the first one.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 07:46 PM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

ya the name is retarted notice its called ice age 2: the meltdown like what the hell

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 03:28 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

the teaser trailer is good but doesnt leave much to the imagination

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 07:32 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The title doesn't leave much to the imagination, either. The teaser just put it into video form.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 11:16 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I saw the advert for it recently at the cinema - id actually like to see it. It would be fun, anyway.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:41 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissCurlyCat

disney sequals suck and aren't as good as the origanals because the writers can't come up with any thing new.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:10 AM
MissCurlyCat is currently offline Click here to Send MissCurlyCat a Private Message Find more posts by MissCurlyCat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yes they can. Toy Story 2, anyone?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 03:37 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green Skull

I hope sid will be as funny as he was in the first one

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:42 AM
Green Skull is currently offline Click here to Send Green Skull a Private Message Find more posts by Green Skull Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starwars3

"Ice Age 2" is suppose to look really good.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 03:12 AM
starwars3 is currently offline Click here to Send starwars3 a Private Message Find more posts by starwars3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote