KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Tmnt Video Games.

Tmnt Video Games.
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Tmnt Video Games.

Maybe this should be in the game trend, But this is not about tips and hints, not unless we want to tell our tales of the games.

All the games. When the TMNT tv show was a hit in the late 80's it came out with a series of games.

TMNT1, it was a side scroll game, You can change your turtle when ever you wanted, the grapics were well weak, VERY weak compare to what came next, but good for the time it came out. First you save April, Save a dam, Than you save Splinter, Than you I dont know beat a vew more levels, break into the Techdrom and than make it to Shrehead.

Now I played it a lot. MORE than 2 and 3 and 4 and what ever. Because of one little reason, I NEVER BEAT THE GAME. I always died when I made it into the techdroom, I never even made it to Shredder. It was my goal in life to beat it one day and thus I never did. Always died on the last level. Can SOME ONE OUT THERE PLEASE tell me the ending??? Please.
It was a great game, and the hardest out of the games to beat, as I beat the other games.

TMNT2, Now this is what is was all about, One of the great games of all time, and the best Turlte game of all time. It had even thing, the beat em up, the grapics. and Turtle Shock. It all starts when you jump into Aprils Apartment on fire, the goal was to save April from the burning building. Than when you got though and beat up the foot, and than out Rockstandy, The JERK in the metal gear would steal your girl away. And as a Turtle we cant let that happen. So we go on and fight more Foot and more Mousers. When you saved April, the best part was your turtle got a kiss, I made sure Donny was the Turtle for that. I think the Turlte with the highest points got the kiss, So me and my freinds would often complete for the kiss lol.

And When we saved April, That jerk Sherdder stole Spliter. He has gone to far that. Saved the Rat, Break into the Techdrome, and beat that Brain Krang. Than you fight Shredder. He had a nasty weapon, a ray gun that took out your whole life bar. And to make things hard, there was 2 Shredders to fight. Beat the Real Shedder, and you saved the city.

The Turtles than go to the beach and Shredder, who has some balls in TMNT3, Steals the whole city of Newyork, flying in the sky. This was a good game, But failed because it was not as good as TMNT 2. It was pretty easy to beat, and the cool part is you fight the Super Shredder in the end. I mean Super Shredder, but if you were Mikey, and that jump kick even he would fall easy to Mikes OVER POWER Supermove. But it was a good game.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 06:07 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle games were the best games ever, god I loved them...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:32 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Shame Konami made the two new games suck. Battle Nexus was just a sad excuse for a game >.< I've played the others though. Does anyone know what went wrong?

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:53 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I can tolerate them, but as far as a good game, it left something to be desired.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:02 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Rember in the Arcad in TMNT2, that you had to fight Bebop and Rockstandy, as a team to save April,

And in the NES, it was Baskter the fly.

Wow, the 2 tag team was a toughy to get by.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 06:33 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I don't know if you guys played this, but do you remember Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:Tournament Fighters for the SNES and Sega Genesis. I loved playing that game, especially the one on SNES.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:06 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I played tourney fighters, I liked hyperstone heist...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:03 PM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

anyone got the new games?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:09 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I have both actually, despite the masses hating them.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:47 PM
BENITO

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I have both actually, despite the masses hating them.
The new games are great

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:58 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

my favorite ones were TMNT 3 on Nes and TMNT 4 on super Nes

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:03 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Originally posted by Mådness
Shame Konami made the two new games suck. Battle Nexus was just a sad excuse for a game >.< I've played the others though. Does anyone know what went wrong?
yes the begiining is to easy and 3-5 are way too easy as well and Raph is crap on them

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:06 PM
BENITO

Originally posted by Mainstream
my favorite ones were TMNT 3 on Nes and TMNT 4 on super Nes
yeah 4 great but I couldn't get past slash though I was five

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:06 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by BENITO
yeah 4 great but I couldn't get past slash though I was five

he is tough...but the game is short...I beat the whole game in like 25 minutes once alone

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:24 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Originally posted by Mainstream
he is tough...but the game is short...I beat the whole game in like 25 minutes once alone
Whoa so you just go through the different time zones once thats it.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:41 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I also love to play Turles in Time for the SNES. I love it when the Turtles throw the footsoldiers into the screen making it look like they're going to come out of the TV and hit you and I also love when they grab their hand smash the footsoldiers continuously on their back until they are done. Man, those bring back memories. cool cool cool cool

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:39 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

this is a good pic from the TMNT2 game. Maybe the best rember pic of the game.

Attachment: knockdown.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 02:46 AM
BENITO

(please log in to view the image)
Joker 1237 present it's a desktop wallpaper

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:26 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Cool pictures. Those surely do bring back memories. big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:11 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

That is soooo cool...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:05 PM