KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Baxter Stockmen

Baxter Stockmen
Started by: Mainstream

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mainstream
lighting the way

Baxter Stockmen

this thread is for discussing Baxter Stockmen in both the new and old cartoon.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:58 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

umm his Stockman

And giving him a twin was a Dumb Idea

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:59 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

my bad it is Stockman. I noticed he was white on the old cartoon..yet in the comics and the newer toon he's black..why is that?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:07 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
my bad it is Stockman. I noticed he was white on the old cartoon..yet in the comics and the newer toon he's black..why is that?
Original comics he was black but so was april

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:12 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by BENITO
Original comics he was black but so was april

the hell? I never knew April was black...your bullsh*ting! right? right? right?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:17 PM
BENITO

the hell? I never knew April was black...your bullsh*ting! right? right? right?
no I'm not

she was originally supposed to be black but not proper black you know the oldest from the cosby kids her type of colour

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:20 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I see.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:27 PM
BENITO

I see.

yeah

So what colour would you like Baxter to be Oh Black one

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:28 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Baxter was cool. When he turned into the fly in the old cartoons he was freaky, and as a kid at the time, I was a bit disturbed by it.

Has he been transformed in the new series? I saw him with a scar on his face last time i saw it. Anyone care to fill me in?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:30 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Originally posted by Red Superfly
Baxter was cool. When he turned into the fly in the old cartoons he was freaky, and as a kid at the time, I was a bit disturbed by it.

Has he been transformed in the new series? I saw him with a scar on his face last time i saw it. Anyone care to fill me in?
He's a brain in a jar now

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:34 PM
Red Superfly

WTF? How?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:50 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Originally posted by Red Superfly

he's been through a lot of changes on the new toon...the running gag is to show less and less of him and to f**K him up

the first time he failed Shredder Hun put out one of his eyes
the second time he failed..he was in a hover chair (think old xmen cartoon) and he had a robot arm (meaning he lost the orginal one as punishment) he had replaced his missing eye with a robotic eye piece.

he went to shedder claiming he could prove if the Turtles had died in in April's apartment after a big battle. he found a piece of Raph red ribbon that went around his sai and some "sciencific Proof" (dna reading) that proved the Turtles were "dead" Shedder gave Stockman the utron armor as a reward...Stockman then experimented on himself placing his head on top of a gaint ultron battle robot. he fough the Turtles and Shedder and was beating them all but Donny used a gun form Stockman battle armor against him he fall out of the the shedder's penhouse. next time we see Stockman he's just a head inside of a small spider robot who is being forced to work for Shedder..they have his spider robot "bugged" so that he must listen to shedder or he'll get shocked. Shedder was aparently killed...the turtles learn he's a utron..a brain alien similar to krang on the old show. next time we see stockmen he has his head inside the stomach of a utron battle bot he tricks Leatherhead into making a Turtle bot to destroy the turtles..they beat it by switching up weapons on him...Stockman escapes..next time we see stockman he has his head on top of the Utron body and has team up with some gangter dudes...for some reason I keep missing an episode..but basically I can assume something happened to Baxter head cuz next time we see him he's just a brain and an eyeball inside a huge jar....they even have a volume control on the jar so they can "lower his volume" then an episode or 2 after that he's still in a jar but the eye is missing, he has cybernetic hand on the outside of the jar and his face is being projected on the top of the jar...but now he has both his eyes on his face. a few episodes after that a new science guy Chapman...who looks a lot like the white "old school Stockman" put Stockmen brain into a huge bulky hulk like robot. his "face" projects from the top just like before. in the newest episode Stockmen betrays Shedder and works for this secret agent science dude name Bishop. Stockmen more than likely promised to work with Bishop if Bishop promised to reclone him his orginal body. knowing Stockman luck he'll get his old body back but it'll just get f**ked up and we can play "let's mess up the evil genius all over again."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:52 PM
Red Superfly

Poor guy. I feel sorry for him actually.

Whats been hapenning to him is more disturbing than the fly thing.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:56 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

one thing is certain..you never know how Stockman gonna look or how long he's gonna keep that look..he's like a villain guy version of Madonna.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:00 PM
BENITO

one thing is certain..you never know how Stockman gonna look or how long he's gonna keep that look..he's like a villain guy version of Madonna.

no more like micheal jackson he went from black to white

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:16 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

no more like micheal jackson he went from black to white

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 12:40 PM
BENITO

that smilie say it all

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 12:52 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

that smilie say it all

fo shizzle

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:28 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

no I'm not

she was originally supposed to be black but not proper black you know the oldest from the cosby kids her type of colour

I read 1 older comic, but I didn't know that there, can you post ANY scans of this?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:31 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kizul
has Turtle Power!

My brother had the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Other Strangeness role playing book, and I recently got a PDF of it. Here's a pic of April, drawn in '85 by Eastman and Laird. big grin

I myself had been wondering why April's hair looked so odd, but had never thought her to be black. O.o

Attachment: april.gif
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:16 AM
Kizul is currently offline Click here to Send Kizul a Private Message Find more posts by Kizul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote