KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Little Mermaid...

Little Mermaid...
Started by: blisty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blisty
blisty astig...

Little Mermaid...

HEY GUYS...CHECK IT OUT...ANY ONE WHO LIKES LITTLE MERMAID JUST REPLY....I LIKE MOST IS ARIEL COZ SHES SO PRETTY AND CUTE...I LIKE THE STORY TOO....

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:06 AM
blisty is currently offline Click here to Send blisty a Private Message Find more posts by blisty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

ariel is hot. she should go into adult movies

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 09:02 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
ariel is hot. she should go into adult movies

laughing out loud

anyways this is my favorite movie cause of the songs and shit

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 01:02 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Ohhh, when ariel sings that song. Something about "going down under" , or "wetter is better"
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 03:44 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Saw it over fifteen years ago but can remember very little except that she followed the seagull's culinary etiquette advice.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 04:14 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Ohhh, when ariel sings that song. Something about "going down under" , or "wetter is better"
laughing out loud

laughing out loud your such a horny dude

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 04:26 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Well there was just SO much sexual innuedo in it. I have a young nephew, and he watches all of the kids tv channels, and there is SO much sexual innuendo in them, because of course kids wont notice it

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:50 AM
nightriiko07

man i like ariel's voice.....and i like the story too....its so romantically sad....even tho im 16...i still like it..i used to watch it in india..but i moved to america in 2003..then i started watching that movie in english..after i learned english...hhahahahaa laughing rock

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 02:13 PM
nightriiko07 is currently offline Click here to Send nightriiko07 a Private Message Find more posts by nightriiko07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Well there was just SO much sexual innuedo in it. I have a young nephew, and he watches all of the kids tv channels, and there is SO much sexual innuendo in them, because of course kids wont notice it

no kidding, just look at the towers....

and that sure as hell wasn't the priest's knee

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 12:03 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I love all the songs and the visuals, but I dont like the message. It seems like they're saying its okay to hate what you are, and wish to be something else. If you try hard enough it could happen. I dunno, i might be looking it to it to much, but eh...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 03:13 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I love all the songs and the visuals, but I dont like the message. It seems like they're saying its okay to hate what you are, and wish to be something else. If you try hard enough it could happen. I dunno, i might be looking it to it to much, but eh...

the message could also be "differences shouldn't get in the way of love" but that definition is funnier somehow

OH, UNFORTUNATE SOULS

...sorry, had to quote the only good song on there

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 08:43 PM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dirkdirden
Senor Membber

I dance naked to it
With extra virgin olive oil rubbed all over my body so I look wet

Old Post Dec 4th, 2006 08:46 PM
dirkdirden is currently offline Click here to Send dirkdirden a Private Message Find more posts by dirkdirden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

Originally posted by dirkdirden
I dance naked to it
With extra virgin olive oil rubbed all over my body so I look wet

you stole my Mary Poppins tradition sad

"supercalifragalistic..." ah, good times

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 03:06 PM
Dinglehopper
Future Disney Animator

The Little Mermaid is my favorite disney movie. TLM started the wave of the new animated Disney success. It was animated well for the time it was released 1989. I also love the characters and songs.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 09:14 PM
Dinglehopper is currently offline Click here to Send Dinglehopper a Private Message Find more posts by Dinglehopper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote