KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » The Simpsons Movie

Total: votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Simpsons Movie
Started by: anthonystop18

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
anthonystop18

Shocked The Simpsons Movie

GUESS WHAT THE SIMPSONS MOVIE IS COMING 2 UR CINEMA ON THE 27 OF JULY 2007
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 01:12 PM
anthonystop18 is currently offline Click here to Send anthonystop18 a Private Message Find more posts by anthonystop18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
=Mysta=-kILL
Chillin'

I Love the Simpsons!!big grin
But I have a feeling this might be a bad movie sad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 03:20 AM
=Mysta=-kILL is currently offline Click here to Send =Mysta=-kILL a Private Message Find more posts by =Mysta=-kILL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Simpsons has gone really downhill since about Season 10 or so. The movie will just be a long episode, nothing more.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 03:53 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I really really hope it's good. It has all of the good writers working on it that worked on the show during it's prime, it could be excellent, but I fear it won't have the humanity and heart that it had during it's prime, much like the recent episodes.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 09:17 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I'm sure they'll make it good. The reason the show hasn't been so good lately is because they keep doing remake of old episodes.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 07:04 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

The Simpsons were once a great show but now they are just terrible.
Thats why I watch more Family Guy episodes and less Simpsons episodes.

I can only guess The movie itself of the Simpsons should end it with a bang.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2006 06:47 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
Simpsons has gone really downhill since about Season 10 or so. The movie will just be a long episode, nothing more.

It will. Personally...Family Guy is funnier. They try more.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 06:59 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

the Simpson's weren't as good as they use to be simply because they are running out of ideas and I wouldn't be surprised in three years or so if the show was cancelled. I think that some of the people that do the voices protested about pay or something and very threatening to quit, I don't really know for sure. Family guy is pretty good, south park is still good but I think they are running out of ideas and the newer episodes aren't as funny as the older ones and trey and Matt stone said that in a few years that they will quit doing south park and do something else instead. king of the hill is another good show that hasn't ran out of ideas and I think they will last another five years because they have always had decent ratings despite they have heavy competition from south park and family guy.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:10 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I think it's going to be great...The teaser promo was funny...

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Last edited by Darth Macabre on Jul 5th, 2006 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 03:29 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moonlight
Sata Andagi

It sounds good, but I think I might wait and rent it...

sig made by amity75

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 10:19 PM
Moonlight is currently offline Click here to Send Moonlight a Private Message Find more posts by Moonlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

same here

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 03:36 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

i betchya that the movie is meant to actually mark the ebd of the simpsons series. its the finalle to the series.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:09 AM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

probably so and I don't see the Simpson's being on air for another three years or less. The show has been on air for about 16 years, which I think it is too long. I think it would be good for the Simpson's to have their own movie to go out in style.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 08:31 AM
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Originally posted by cking
probably so and I don't see the Simpson's being on air for another three years or less. The show has been on air for about 16 years, which I think it is too long. I think it would be good for the Simpson's to have their own movie to go out in style.

I think there will be a big gap though Family Guy just cannot fill it the Simpsons in it's prime would have murdered Family Guy

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 02:46 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

Originally posted by Broly92
I think there will be a big gap though Family Guy just cannot fill it the Simpsons in it's prime would have murdered Family Guy

that is so true! I think that is one of the main reasons that they have not taken the simpsons off the air yet. there is nothing to replace them. :P

Thanks IceJaw!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 12:31 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by anthonystop18
GUESS WHAT THE SIMPSONS MOVIE IS COMING 2 UR CINEMA ON THE 27 OF JULY 2007
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

gawd I know its gonna suck balls. The new episodes don tmake sense and arent as original and funny like the old ones.

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:14 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

Simpsons Doh!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 09:48 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I always thought the film would not come along until the TV series was cancelled...which in my mind would generate more profit in the box office because fans would be so hungry for one last adventure with the Simpsons. For a long time I thought this had been their mindset until I heard the film was being released next year...which surprised me at the time.

Originally posted by Noa
that is so true! I think that is one of the main reasons that they have not taken the simpsons off the air yet. there is nothing to replace them. :P

Ratings....is the reason they are still here.

Originally posted by cking

17 years, wink

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:01 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

oh well close enough. I did get a homer Simpson key chain. I wanted to get a hank hill one also but they didn't have one. the ratings for the Simpson's are still good but they do decline every year with tougher competition from other animated shows such as family guy. I don't see family guy or any animated shows beating out the Simpsons in their prime. the Simpsons are just an icon while the rest are just descendants of the simpsons in someway or another.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 11:15 PM
BlkMrkt

I hope it is reaaal good....I can give you link so you can see the trailer if you want towink

teh k0ngu plec lolz
[/coluorzz]

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:35 PM
BlkMrkt is currently offline Click here to Send BlkMrkt a Private Message Find more posts by BlkMrkt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote