KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » how to make my animated film

how to make my animated film
Started by: curtmister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
curtmister

how to make my animated film

hello can anyone help me because i want to make an animated film ive only written the script and i want to direct it but dont know how to go about it please help me

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 11:45 PM
curtmister is currently offline Click here to Send curtmister a Private Message Find more posts by curtmister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curtmister

can anyone help me and give me some answers and advice

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 09:10 AM
curtmister is currently offline Click here to Send curtmister a Private Message Find more posts by curtmister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

animated films takes time... alot of time!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 11:13 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

rofl If you have never animated anything before then you will be lucky if you can animate stick figures to look good. I suggest downloading Flash mx5 and getting to know it. It takes a lot of time to get fimiliar with its coding etc and takes even more, a lot more time to make a decent animation. However you can do frame by frame animation which can look good if done right and you wont have to learn any scripting. You also need some drawing skills if you want it to look remotely good.

edit: No offence to you but I doubt you could do anything other than stick figures with out at least a years experience with it. And don't expect cgi animation rofl.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:11 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curtmister

i want my film to be cell animation

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 04:36 PM
curtmister

and im studing animation in college

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 04:39 PM
Dinglehopper
Future Disney Animator

Well, as someone who is also going into animation when they start college next fall, I think your best step is to talk with one of your professors in the field. I think they would be able to give you some really valuable information to where to get started in the animation process.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 08:59 PM
Dinglehopper is currently offline Click here to Send Dinglehopper a Private Message Find more posts by Dinglehopper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gingercaily

i agree..animation needs a lot of time..i also took animation during my college years.we used the software maya..i think Dinglehopper is right. you should ask some advice with one of your professors..

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 12:03 PM
gingercaily is currently offline Click here to Send gingercaily a Private Message Find more posts by gingercaily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote