KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » old tv drama

old tv drama
Started by: beatricecenci

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beatricecenci

Shocked old tv drama

hi everybody!i'm an italian girl so i guess my english isn't so good....anyway,can someone help me to find a movie I've watched many years ago?i don't remember the title,i watched it for the first time when i was a child,and it impressed me a lot.then i found it again about 6 years ago in the canadian tv.
I can just try to explain what i remember about that movie:the main character was an anorexic girl(i remember a scene when she throw in a green field some milk that was in a glass,'cause she didn't want to eat,and in another scene she was trying to raise some stairs,and she was very weak for starving).i remember she had a father and probably a sister too(i remember that the father dies in a scene,but i'm not sure if he commits suicide cutting his veins or if he gets killed by the the daughter that wasn't anorexic).i also remember that the anorexic girl owned a littel rabbit,and she had a friend that seemed to be in love with her.i can be pretty sure that it's a tv drama more then a cinema movie.
please,please,please...HELP ME TO FOUND IT!!!!I'm really going crazy about it

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:24 PM
beatricecenci is currently offline Click here to Send beatricecenci a Private Message Find more posts by beatricecenci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatricecenci

Shocked old tv drama

old tv drama

hi everybody!i'm an italian girl so i guess my english isn't so good....anyway,can someone help me to find a movie I've watched many years ago?i don't remember the title,i watched it for the first time when i was a child,and it impressed me a lot.then i found it again about 6 years ago in the canadian tv.
I can just try to explain what i remember about that movie:the main character was an anorexic girl(i remember a scene when she throw in a green field some milk that was in a glass,'cause she didn't want to eat,and in another scene she was trying to raise some stairs,and she was very weak for starving).i remember she had a father and probably a sister too(i remember that the father dies in a scene,but i'm not sure if he commits suicide cutting his veins or if he gets killed by the the daughter that wasn't anorexic).i also remember that the anorexic girl owned a littel rabbit,and she had a friend that seemed to be in love with her.i can be pretty sure that it's a tv drama more then a cinema movie.
please,please,please...HELP ME TO FOUND IT!!!!I'm really going crazy about it

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:34 PM
beatricecenci is currently offline Click here to Send beatricecenci a Private Message Find more posts by beatricecenci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote