KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Meet the Robinsons!

Meet the Robinsons!
Started by: ariwin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ariwin

Meet the Robinsons!

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S396-fnLldk

Anybody seen this trailer? Thoughts? I think it looks really cute - I love the dinosaur with his big head and little arms! I think that this looks like something that kids and adults will like (like it has jokes, etc., that would appeal to both sets watching, you know?)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:01 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, that looks funny and like some good eye candy.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:22 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Yeah, this movie looks pretty neat. I love movies that have this kind of animation.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 04:04 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Yeah, this movie looks pretty neat. I love movies that have this kind of animation.

Me too! I love how interesting all the characters are, and how they look so distinctive. The dinosaur's my favorite, but I also really like the caffeine patch lady (possibly because I need a caffeinne patch.) Disney is so good at having great supporting characters, I'm interested to see more of them (the villain guy, the cute old couple.) I bet it will be funny too! Which one do you think looks the best?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 09:29 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

These caffine pathes make you stay awake for days with no effects ahh!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 02:41 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

I loooove that! That's my second favorite part after the big head and little arms bit. Ilove how they still put grownup jokes in the movie, even though it's a kids film.

Have you seen the preview that's on TV now with the old guy yelling "Bake them cookies Lucille!" where "baking cookies" is basically disco dancing? I think that's so cute, too!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 07:37 PM
Joe K
I dee kay.

Lol, actually I havent I should start looking out for that part. See if you can find a trailer. smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 01:31 PM
ariwin

I looked around YouTube, and couldn't find one that had that in it, but it's definitely in the trailers that are on TV now - keep an eye out. (I have a habit of always hearing the very end "bake them cookies Lucille!" part, so I think it must be on a lot! It's very cute.)

Did you know they are releasing this movie in 3D? I think that could be pretty cool to see!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 10:55 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Dinosaur OWNS.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 03:51 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

I'd kill for a coffee patch like the one presented in the movie.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:37 PM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ariwin
I looked around YouTube, and couldn't find one that had that in it, but it's definitely in the trailers that are on TV now - keep an eye out. (I have a habit of always hearing the very end "bake them cookies Lucille!" part, so I think it must be on a lot! It's very cute.)

Did you know they are releasing this movie in 3D? I think that could be pretty cool to see!

3D would be freakin sick! lol

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 02:43 PM
ariwin

I think 3-D would be awesome - I heard that when they did Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D a couple of months ago that it ended up looking really good, and I think this movie looks like it would be really cool in 3-D because of how the buildings are shaped, and look all futuristic.

I found an extended clip of the dinosar today!!! Check it out!! There's actually three new clips up there that are all good, but I definitely got the most excited about Tiny. Watch it, tell me what you think.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 09:10 PM
drewforever

This seems a really hilarious moviebig grin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 11:48 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

I got the chance to go see a sneak preview of this last night - it was SO good!! I even got to see it in 3-D!

I lucked out because a friend of mine was able to get us into the screening, and I have to tell y'all, this movie was adorable, yeah, but it really surprised me by being such a good story. The ending was so perfect, and all the other characters were fabulous. (FYI, the dude with tthe Bowler hat in the promos? Is hilarious. He was my favorite, though there are so many other good characters its hard to pick.)

And the 3-D part was so much fun - all the scenes had so much depth and it was really cool to see flying cars and stuff in 3-D. (I have not seen a 3-D movie since I was a kid, it was so fun.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 10:17 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Yeah i cant wait to see this the trex looks adoreable and it looks like it could be quite funny big grin

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 07:02 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote