KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Fire & Ice (1983).

Fire & Ice (1983).
Started by: ConalCochran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ConalCochran

Fire & Ice (1983).

Anyone seen this underrated and excellent animated fantasy flick? it's from Ralph Bakshi and Frank Farzetta about two realms which one of fire and one of ice are at war, the evil Lord Neckron kidnaps the sexy Princess Teegra as a lone warrior named Larn and a barbarian named DarkWolf must rescue her and destroy Neckron to end the war.

Exciting and spectacular animated movie with great artwork and a rousing score, plus plenty of action and a sizzling toon girl makes this a must see. I remembered when i was 5 watching this movie on VHS with my brothers back in 1987, ah the memories!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:01 PM
ConalCochran is currently offline Click here to Send ConalCochran a Private Message Find more posts by ConalCochran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

Yeah I watched it in the 80's the war between fire and Ice in a prehistoric scenario great animation Neckron with a black heart and the axe man one of my favourite animated movies

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 01:51 PM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is an awesome movie. Frazetta even drew some of the art for the movie(not animation). This has been one of my favorites since I was a kid. While other kids watched Disney films I watch stuff like Fire and Ice, Fantastic Planet, American Pop, Heavy Metal and Wizwards.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:11 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

got it for my birthday a long time ago, watched the first half hour, threw it in the trash.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 20th, 2007 06:27 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoyScoutKevin

Re: Fire & Ice (1983)

I saw it, when it was first released in theaters. I thought that Bakshi and Frazetta made a good duo. I am only sorry that they have never made another film together.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:22 PM
BoyScoutKevin is currently offline Click here to Send BoyScoutKevin a Private Message Find more posts by BoyScoutKevin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Loved this movie while I was growing up - saw it quite a few times.

Would like to see it again, to put it in perspective with today's features.

I actually think it will hold it's own...

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 02:34 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Schecter
got it for my birthday a long time ago, watched the first half hour, threw it in the trash.

Try Beauty and the Beast, probably more your speed, wee-one.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 10:06 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote