KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » tmnt is awesome

tmnt is awesome
Started by: king leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
king leonidas

tmnt is awesome

i have just seen tmnt and my god was it brilliant. easily as good as the 1st film, although some of the animation was a bit dodgy and splinters voice took some getting used too. reminded me a lot of the old 80s comics, could hav been a bit more violent though.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 04:38 PM
king leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send king leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by king leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

They had to make the movie PG though so the kiddies could see it. Sucks ass, I feel the same What the f**k?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:34 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

The movie was freaking awesome I agree as good as the first film. Though I want to know when April went from reporter to looking for artifacts for Winters. So much stuff was unexplained for it to take place after the first three movies. Karai being in it was cool. I also got to see my favorite fight scene. A fight I've been wanting to see forever. Leo vs Raph. I can't believe Raph actually won though. Well if you call seeing he was wrong winning but he beat Leo. Though Leo did try to do a test of strength against the strongest turtle. I wish Mikey was in it more but the Donny being a computer help person was hilarious. I expected to see more kids but out of all the people there, though only half the theater was full, only two kids. The rest were my age, and when I got outside after the movie some guys were playing the original TMNT theme song.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 07:57 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote