KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Top Ten Intros

Top Ten Intros
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Top Ten Intros

This is my personal Top Ten , some may not like it but there ya go , my opinion after all.

10 - King Arthur and the Knights of Justice

You just don't see something like this anymore, decent premise , nice action and violent enough to sate 13 and under. Listen to that music , THAT is why it's on the list. Rarely do you get such awesome rock in your everyday animated series.

9 - The Batman

Yes yes , I understand the vehement hatred of this shows 'It's nothing like the last Batman' 'wheres Mark Hammil' ect. The visuals are slick however , and the music has a nice edgy feel towards it, the sketches overlaying each villains is also a nice touch .

8 - Lunar Legend Tsukihime

Not a cartoon per-say but still animated, has a nice slow , almost hypnotic effect about it with just a tinge of creepiness. Mysterious enough to really grip you.

7 - Batman the Animated Series

The dark visuals with well timed music really show everything that batman is. The score alone is work watching it.

6 - Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons

Ok, now this is pushing it quite a bit but it's still was a kids-show...kinda. Anyway this intro explains the series premise but it's main feature is to creep you the f*ck out. No, I'm serious. When your a kid and you watch this shit you nearly crap yourself from the sheer creepiness of it.

5 - Thundercats

Thundercats , 'Nuff said.

4 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Now I bet this brings back memories wink . It's here simply because of it's cheezy nostalgia factor and that the turtle fans would lynch me if I didn't put it in.

3 - Naruto Shippuden

Now I KNOW i'm going to be crucified for this laughing . Seriously though , most of the Intro's to Naruto suck and are pretty much identical. This one stood out to me though , the scratchy visuals and sweeping angles work beautifully. (Ignore the Mc-cashin ad at the end)

2 - Godzilla the Series

Ominous music and giant kaiju asskicking, what more could you want ?

1 - Transformers

The best intro out of a whole smorgasbord of 'em. Fantastic music , crisp visuals and awesome cameos. Pure pwn.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:22 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you forgot exosquad and the ghostbusters sad

I agree with most of those you chose. Really, get the japanese intro to the x-men and exosquad up there though

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 02:58 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dear
Huggle! >:3

I liked the Lunar Legend Tsukihime and Naruto ^^' lol. Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons WAS creepy! o.o

~Because it's cute!! <3333!!!~

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 07:34 PM
Dear is currently offline Click here to Send Dear a Private Message Find more posts by Dear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

sig by willRules

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:00 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Adam
to lazy to actually list 10 at the moment.

so here are 3 I've been listening to recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekY5...C3&index=38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtdR...C3&index=71

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk_v...C3&index=77

SHIT!!!

I can't belive I forgot MIB.....

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 06:42 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

No love for "Darkwing Duck"?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 09:31 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The Batman yeah
Inspector gadget
Quite a few more in fact 16 more

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 09:46 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Oh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr8KAxTFMyU
Nothing oozes with cool like the MIB intro.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 01:59 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panic469

hell ya the ghostbusters rock!!!! stick out tongue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you forgot exosquad and the ghostbusters sad

I agree with most of those you chose. Really, get the japanese intro to the x-men and exosquad up there though

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 05:52 AM
panic469 is currently offline Click here to Send panic469 a Private Message Find more posts by panic469 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Ducktalez was the best

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 11:53 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote