KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Resident Evil: Degeneration

Resident Evil: Degeneration
Started by: Morridini

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morridini
Morridini

Resident Evil: Degeneration

This is a CG movie based on a the Resident Evil series, it takes place one year after RE4 and as seen in the trailer, Leon is in it!

So here it is, not a silly youtube leak anymore, the teaser trailer has just been released: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29306.html

As I have only played RE4, Leon is my favorite RE character, and definitely want to see this one.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 12:38 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

seems to take place at an airport with claire, Don't know where leon is suppose to be.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 12:44 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

My god Capcom can't you let this die, we have yet to see a movie based of your company's mascot, the one that brought you the success to create the RES games.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 12:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Thank god!

I hope this erases the bad memories of the live action movies. Leon is badass, so hopefully this movie shows that. If this is in the game continuity, it looks like they are going back to zombies, since 7 years after Raccoon City would be after RE4.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:00 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Yeah, according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reside...l:_Degeneration it takes place one year after RE 4, and unlike the movies I think these will be in continuity.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:11 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Awesome. big grin

The animation looks pretty good, it doesnt look like that Final Fantasy thing, but it does look really good.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:15 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Will it be in between RES 4 and 5.

I hope Zombies make a comeback, animation has so much potential, but I have to ask will Wesker be appearing?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I would assume Wesker is in it, for the most part he is the villian throughout the series, though it may be behind the scenes sometimes.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:20 PM
Morridini
Morridini

I soo have to play Umbrella Chronicles to get up to date with the RE story.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Will it be in between RES 4 and 5.

Seems like it, acording to this interview: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161378 RE 5 takes place 10 years after the first game, and this movie was 7 years.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 01:57 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

So somewhere between the end of Umbrella Chronicles and RE5 is when Chris started taking steroids. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 02:02 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
My god Capcom can't you let this die, we have yet to see a movie based of your company's mascot, the one that brought you the success to create the RES games.

Captain Commando?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 02:32 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Probably talking about Megaman, but if they cant even make good games with him, how will they make movie? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 02:49 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks A Hell of A lot better than the last RE film.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 08:49 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I was actually telling my girlfriend around when RE3 came out that they should just make a new movie with Leon and completely abandon the other movies. So this was like a dream come true when I heard about it. stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 09:36 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

it bet, it looks promising

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 10:18 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by @st
I was actually telling my girlfriend around when RE3 came out that they should just make a new movie with Leon and completely abandon the other movies. So this was like a dream come true when I heard about it. stick out tongue

It sure seems so. I hope it puts the movies to shame. The animation looks pretty good.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 10:20 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

I remember watching the commentary for the first RE movie,and that Milo Jonavich or however the hell you spell it pissed me off so bad.She went to on to bash the X men movie for not following the comic books,yet praises the RE movie for modeling enviroments after the game!What a moron.

At least when I saw the X Men movie characters from the comic were actualy in the film!

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:08 PM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by mr.smiley

At least when I saw the X Men movie characters from the comic were actualy in the film!

Well some of the Resident evil characters were in the movies but they were handled band.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 06:14 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well some of the Resident evil characters were in the movies but they were handled band.

Handled bad !!!

No , they weren't handled bad. They were raped.

The Resident Evil storyline was gutted and destroyed by the hacks they had writing the script. Anyone seen Romero's Live Action RE script ? It kicked ass and featured Hunters, Plant 42 and a decent Tyrant.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 07:25 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by grey fox

Anyone seen Romero's Live Action RE script ? It kicked ass and featured Hunters, Plant 42 and a decent Tyrant.

Yea and after all that they decided to go with paul *Wanker* anderson.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 07:38 AM