KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Ice age 3 (2009)

Ice age 3 (2009)
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Ice age 3 (2009)

I was happy with two now they are gonna make three

http://www.empireonline.com/futuref...m.asp?id=135378

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 02:20 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

That's a good news!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:05 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Ice age 3 (2009)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
I was happy with two now they are gonna make three

http://www.empireonline.com/futuref...m.asp?id=135378

Oh . . . . . Ice Age, The Movie.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 04:36 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

My nephew will be very happy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 07:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

My mum adores the movies, so will probably get it for her as a present like the last two, and then be forced to sit through it. I do enjoy them though smile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 06:53 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arkenemis1114

i love the other movies of ice age and i can tell this one is gonna be a blast.hey any of u people saw horton hears a who??!!MOVIE ROX!!My favorite character in the movie is jojo...HEZ HAAAAAAAWT!!!!!GOD im crushing on a cartoon.....

Old Post May 6th, 2008 02:16 AM
arkenemis1114 is currently offline Click here to Send arkenemis1114 a Private Message Find more posts by arkenemis1114 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

I love dinasours so Im in smile

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post May 15th, 2008 01:23 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Electrocat
The Huntress

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
I love dinasours so Im in smile

Dino's rule.

Can't wait!

Forever a Tigress... the Hunt continues.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 07:24 PM
Electrocat is currently offline Click here to Send Electrocat a Private Message Find more posts by Electrocat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aaronspirit

I am excited!!!
Only one thing stoping me to go see it.
I have not seen the trailer!

"I`m not going to ride you? Am I?"

My favorite phrases from
Spirit Stallion Of The Cimarron

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 07:41 AM
aaronspirit is currently offline Click here to Send aaronspirit a Private Message Find more posts by aaronspirit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I loved the first one.

The second was stupid.

I imagine that the third will be even lamer.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 08:51 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liebe911

Its just a great movie , I loved both parts of the movie 1 and 2 now waiting for the 3rd part. I just love SID.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 05:22 AM
liebe911 is currently offline Click here to Send liebe911 a Private Message Find more posts by liebe911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

"Ice Age" was amazing. "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" was garbage. This third one will most likely be very bad.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 09:17 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

As a matter of fact it was bad.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Aug 18th, 2009 08:39 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maguiretom5

I loved Ice age 1 ..... and very excited and waiting for the 3rd part...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 09:01 AM
maguiretom5 is currently offline Click here to Send maguiretom5 a Private Message Find more posts by maguiretom5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Storyline was lame..

It was better than Ice Age 2 though

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 03:27 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marryroy

ce Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, also known as Ice Age 3, is a 2009 3-D computer animated film. It is the third installment of the Ice Age series, produced by Blue Sky Studios and distributed by 20th Century Fox. A sneak preview was shown in selected theaters on Father's Day in the United States. The film features the voices of Ray Romano, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Queen Latifah, Seann William Scott, Josh Peck, Simon Pegg, and Chris Wedge. The story has Sid being taken by a female Tyrannosaurus rex after stealing her eggs, leading the rest of the protagonists to rescue him in a tropical lost world inhabited by dinosaurs beneath the ice.

The film was released in RealD where available. The release sparked some controversy when Fox announced that it would no longer pay to supply 3D glasses to theaters,[2] which led to a number of exhibitors threatening to only show the film in standard 2D projection. [3] Despite mixed reviews by critics, Dawn of the Dinosaurs became the second highest grossing animated film of all time with $869.1 million worldwide.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 07:19 AM
marryroy is currently offline Click here to Send marryroy a Private Message Find more posts by marryroy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote