KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Batman; Gotham knight

Batman; Gotham knight
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Batman; Gotham knight

I just watched this movie. I was very impressed. Incase no one knows. Batman; Gotham Knight is an animated anthology of six intertwining stores. The art is done by Anime artists. Each episode has it's own unique and mature art design while being pieced together in a very cinematic style of six different Directors. Although, the production wasn't as hefty, the quality and story depth is on par with the Animatrix. I urge all Anime and Batman fans to check this out. If you liked the anime, batman comic book you will definitely like this. I give it a 5/5

the movie doesn't release until July 8th, but im sure you have at least one pirate friend like i do, but certainly do not pirate this movie on your own. That is wrong. Besides, this product deserves a few bucks.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 06:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Re: Batman; Gotham knight

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I just watched this movie. I was very impressed. Incase no one knows. Batman; Gotham Knight is an animated anthology of six intertwining stores. The art is done by Anime artists. Each episode has it's own unique and mature art design while being pieced together in a very cinematic style of six different Directors. Although, the production wasn't as hefty, the quality and story depth is on par with the Animatrix. I urge all Anime and Batman fans to check this out. If you liked the anime, batman comic book you will definitely like this. I give it a 5/5
i wanted to see that

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 06:46 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Just saw it and it was really good.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jul 2nd, 2008 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 09:27 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Been waiting for this, sounds good.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2008 07:34 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I have watched this dvd four times, already. I cannot express how beautiful the art is. I would prefer less live action super hero movies and more animated one's of this caliber. This is a gift to batman fans.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2008 08:53 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I've seen better amine but i do like the dvd alot.

This set reminds me of the animatrix intertwining shorts films but they looked better. It was also rated R too. (while this new Batman film's only rated PG-13.)

I wished they had the Joker in at least one of the stories. Even a glimpse of him would've been good enough.

8/10

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 14th, 2008 11:59 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Saw this, the art style is really great. The stories were pretty rough too for a PG-13 rating, it was nifty.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 02:10 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's really good, and the animation was amazing. I hope they do this again with a full blown story.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 11:56 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

There should be an entire anime series with this sort of style. It'd outdo anything The Batman has done.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 01:10 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

And if it had a Harley Quinn with always erect nipples as in your sig and avatar, I'd always watch the show.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 04:27 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I bought it and thoroughly enjoyed it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 10:36 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweet, nice to see that another person enjoyed it. Although it was brief, the Killer Croc scene was pretty awesome.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 06:52 AM
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Da Joker
And if it had a Harley Quinn with always erect nipples as in your sig and avatar, I'd always watch the show.

Not if she's gonna look 12.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 07:52 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, that'd be wrong. But still, that'd be hell of a sight, especially if she got translated into live action with such a suit.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 02:29 AM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

I actually didn't like GK very much. I didn't like the idea of 6 different artists, and how the drawings varied so much.

If the whole story was done in the style of the 2nd episode (the one with the gang shootout and Batman saves the black cop) or the episode with Deadshot, I'dve loved it.

6/10 from me.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:44 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really thought the "Working Through Pain" animation was pretty great. I really enjoyed that short, and wish it would've been a bit longer, along with the Deadshot short.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 12:54 PM