KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Bolt

Bolt
Started by: edwinian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Bolt

Have you guys seen the preview for Disney's Bolt? I think it looks pretty great. Apparentley they used some new brush stroke on the animation that gives it a softer look, whatever they did it looks great. I think the trailer is pretty funny... thoughts?

Trailer

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 12:18 AM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm taking my nephew to see this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 09:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

The only reason I want to see this is for the hamster. That thing is made of awesome and win.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2008 05:03 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'm taking my nephew to see this

Smart move by Disney to release this right around Thanksgiving, seems like a perfect "family" outing movie. Looks like the young ones will enjoy it, yet will have enough jokes that the older crowd will be entertained.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 09:14 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

<---- see avatar smile

Hamster is soooooooo adorable in the trailer, like someone mentioned already, I will be seeing it for this little fellow. Cute animals always get me in to see a film.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 04:52 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

laughing laughing laughing I love how the hamster just rolls around in his ball the entire movie, rather then walking. Pretty creative if you ask me and definitely adds some comedy potential to it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 01:33 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just think the hamster's mannerisms are so cute.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 04:27 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, he's taking the place of the fat kid comic relief, and everyone knows childhood obesity is cute and awesome.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 06:31 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Have you all seen the extended clip they realeased of them breaking in to an animal shelter? It has some pretty quick jokes that are funny, sort of pixar-esq in its humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zOkiHzkOYY

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:17 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Looks good, actually.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:26 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Yeah, he's taking the place of the fat kid comic relief

Not really.....

Old Post Oct 18th, 2008 10:27 AM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Originally posted by Toku King
Not really.....

Agreed- it's a cartoon character, they're not making fun of anyone in reality. Cartoons are meant to be "large" eccentric characters that couldn't be in actual reality. I think they did a great job with the hamster... he's hilarious in the trailer.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 04:13 PM
FistOfThe North

I wanna see it just because it's disney/pixar, cause they've reigned supereme in the deparment of animated and cgi motion pictures, storywise and visually. Forget dreamworks..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 05:45 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pixar...? It's Disney, but not the branch Pixar last time I looked.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 07:19 PM
FistOfThe North

o

well..disney's still good enough for me.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 09:19 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Movie was alright, much more for the kiddies; not to much adult themed material/messages, like in other animations.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 09:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

My nephew liked this a whole lot

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Don't have much of a desire to see this one.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 08:17 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I saw this.

Good movie, but not great. The hamster, Rhino, is the person who made the movie for me.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The part where he laughs really hard and then says he will go get his ball is soooooooooo friggin' hilarious. I LOVE that part. Then very shortly thereafter, he hyperventilates so much that it fogs his little ball up all the way...I was laughing my ass off at the point. Then he topped it off with a smiley face in his fogged up ball....I lost it at that point.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 04:57 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Rhino fetches a ladder, that was great.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 08:14 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote