KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Worst Disney Villain of All Time

Worst Disney Villain of All Time
Started by: jish55

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jish55

Worst Disney Villain of All Time

I have to go with Judge Claude Frollo... The man arrests a groups of gypsies, hunt's down a female gypsie, kill's her at the steps of a cathedral, almost drowns a baby, and locks it away in a bell tower for most of it's life... and this all take's place in the first 6 minutes of the movie... than he tries arresting our heroine, fondle's her in a church, start's obsessing over her, burns down most of paris and kills inocent people while arressting and trying to bribe gypsies just to find her, and than after finding the coart of miracles, arrests all the gypsies there and almost burns them at the stake... now im sorry, but that is the worst villain I have ever witnessed... but on the up side, he does sing one of the greatest songs in a disney film, so that count's for something... even if the song is about him blameing god for his actions.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:04 AM
jish55 is currently offline Click here to Send jish55 a Private Message Find more posts by jish55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jish55
I have to go with Judge Claude Frollo... The man arrests a groups of gypsies, hunt's down a female gypsie, kill's her at the steps of a cathedral, almost drowns a baby, and locks it away in a bell tower for most of it's life... and this all take's place in the first 6 minutes of the movie... than he tries arresting our heroine, fondle's her in a church, start's obsessing over her, burns down most of paris and kills inocent people while arressting and trying to bribe gypsies just to find her, and than after finding the coart of miracles, arrests all the gypsies there and almost burns them at the stake... now im sorry, but that is the worst villain I have ever witnessed... but on the up side, he does sing one of the greatest songs in a disney film, so that count's for something... even if the song is about him blameing god for his actions.

That actually makes him a bad ass villain. He is doing what he is supposed to be doing to make him a villain.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:15 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jish55

when I mean worse, I usually mean best (don't know why I do that) but that's why I chose him, he is someone you despise, thus that could make him the worst villain around... I usally mean it as evil... maybe I should have used that instead of worst.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:25 AM
jish55 is currently offline Click here to Send jish55 a Private Message Find more posts by jish55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah the way you typed it made it sound as if you hated him.

I like Scar myself.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:06 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Well..if we're going by who is the best at being a villain. Scar has my vote for that. Plus Scar is just cool in general.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:44 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Kento
Well..if we're going by who is the best at being a villain. Scar has my vote for that. Plus Scar is just cool in general.

Yeah first off it was Jeremy Irons. I think thats his name. Be Prepared was my all time favorite Disney song until Mulan made it a co-favorite with be a man.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:52 AM
Accel

Just say "Baddest Villain." It works both ways.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 11:51 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Ursurla!!!

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:13 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

I would give my vote to Scar.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:37 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah first off it was Jeremy Irons. I think thats his name. Be Prepared was my all time favorite Disney song until Mulan made it a co-favorite with be a man.
>.> My favorite Disney Song was always I Just Can't Wait To Be King along with Never Had A Friend Like Me.

But Scar just had the perfect villain thing down. Coniving yet to the face of the people he's trying to kill he acts good. Gets Simba to doubt himself, then into thinking he killed his father, and to run away. Who else would do something to a little kid.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:47 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Kento
>.> My favorite Disney Song was always I Just Can't Wait To Be King along with Never Had A Friend Like Me.

But Scar just had the perfect villain thing down. Coniving yet to the face of the people he's trying to kill he acts good. Gets Simba to doubt himself, then into thinking he killed his father, and to run away. Who else would do something to a little kid.

A little kid that was his nephew. Probably raped Simba's mother too, I know he slapped her once.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:52 AM
jasofisc

my vote would also be for scar as well but since that's taken i'm going for jafar, or that demon from fantasha his name is like charborlan or something

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 04:07 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Either Aeris, the goddess of chaos and discord from Sinbad.
The dead pirate captain from Treasure Planet(He plundered countless worlds, and killed countless people)
Or the guy from Charlie and Company. He was going to kill that little girl and take her home or something like that.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:10 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Scar is good.

Of couse the witch from sleeping beuty has my vote. She was scary with that pointy hat thing horn thing going, than she just turns into a dragon.

I like to see Scar do that. Now what was her name lol. Magstin or something.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 03:18 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

My favorite was Malificent.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 10:53 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Wait, by worst do you mean most evil, or worst as in lame?

If you mean best, then I pick Judge Frollo, Scar, Jafar, Ursula, Negaduck, and Hades. I'll do a quick rundown of why.

Judge Frollo: The first post pretty much explains why. The guy is every Christian extremist you know times a million. Out of all of the Disney villains he's one of the only ones I truly despise. He represents everything that could go wrong with religion.

Scar: Backstabbing, conniving, twisted, and a dick. All good qualities for a bad guy. But something that always annoyed me was the fact that you KNEW he was evil, and Mufasa still trusted him to a level.

Jafar: Now here's one bad mother****er. He's basically Scar if he took more expressive joy in ruining other people's lives.

Ursula: She's just a coldhearted *****. Not really evil, but more of a jealous, self absorbed prick. And as we all know, those are the worst type of bad guys.

Negaduck: He's Disney's answer to the Joker. He has no powers, and yet every single villain is terrified of him. And his gadgets? A chainsaw and his ego. That's pure evil for you right there.

Hades: He's basically the devil. Hades is fun, goofy, funny, freakishly violent, and ruthless. It's like someone giving you ice cream as they punch you in the face. A lethal combination for sure.

Last edited by Mr. Rhythmic on Jul 13th, 2009 at 02:17 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 02:06 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Scythe
My favorite was Malificent.

I always thought she was overrated.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 02:18 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

My favorite villains are:

Malificent
Shere Khan
Jafar
Scar
Queen
Gaston
Clayton
Oogie Boogie
Hades

But the baddest (as in best) Disney villain of all time is Chernabog the literal devil of Disney cartoons, without a doubt.

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic

She wanted to kill the princess just because the king and queen diden't invite her to the party when all the people first get to meet the new born princess, thats pretty damn evil. no expression

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on Jul 13th, 2009 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 03:28 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic

I thought she was neat, very Metal.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 07:33 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
She wanted to kill the princess just because the king and queen diden't invite her to the party when all the people first get to meet the new born princess, thats pretty damn evil. no expression

Sounds more like a brat than a villain.

Oh, and I forgot Shere Kahn and a few others.

Shere Kahn: Imagine a powerful person nobody wants to touch, and yet are forced to. Now imagine this force being arrogant, cruel, vicious, and suave on top of it all. That is the tiger Shere Kahn.

Chernabog: He's the Devil. How do you go past that at all?

The Firebird: Probably one of the most overlooked Disney villains of all, the Firebird represents nothing but chaos, destruction, and the end of life. Nothing can come close to the level of fear the Firebird can create within you. Once it begins, you can only wait for it to naturally end.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 07:47 PM