KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Despicable Me

Despicable Me
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Despicable Me

Just saw it tonight; thought it was a hoot! My first Steve Carell film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1olBYAe6qE

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 03:29 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Dude, the minions are awesome! eek!

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 04:15 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

It was cute and all. Some funny parts. Definitely would have enjoyed it more if i were 10 years younger.

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 15th, 2010 08:01 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Cheeto and Fluffeh part were the best.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 11:03 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It was pretty good, but the humor could have been kicked up a few notches.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 04:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I enjoyed this movie

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 24th, 2010 10:19 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

beer I seen the trailer of this last night,looks interesting

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 08:52 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Saw it last night. Liked it a lot. Had some really funny parts and I'm not in comedy all like that. I love the "why, why are you so old.." line after the cookie/boogie bots incident. And the minions were mad funny too.

No wonder it made half a billion dollars world wide with a $68 million budget. It's the 3rd highest grossing animated film of all time. TS3 and St3rd are 1st and 2nd respectively.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 05:39 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just got the blu ray today, so looking forwards to seeing it!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 06:23 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I was let down by this movie.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 07:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

beer Brought this last night,will post my comments soon

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 03:28 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icexx2

Bought this movie the other day, I enjoyed it. Lol the minions are hilarious XD

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2011 05:37 PM
Icexx2 is currently offline Click here to Send Icexx2 a Private Message Find more posts by Icexx2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
proventilat

When a criminal mastermind uses a trio of orphan girls as pawns for a grand scheme, he finds their love is profoundly changing him for the better.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 07:28 AM
proventilat is currently offline Click here to Send proventilat a Private Message Find more posts by proventilat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buylinked

Gru and the girls arrive at Vector's fortress and Gru manages to steal the shrink ray. The girls then suggest a day at the local theme park; Gru agrees, believing he can leave the girls there, but he warms up to the girls after they compliment him over destroying a rigged carnival game. Later, Gru contacts Mr. Perkins, stating that he has finally got the shrink ray in his possession, but Perkins rejects him again, stating that the bank would rather see a younger super-villain, such as his son Vector, complete the theft. As Gru mopes about at home,

Old Post Feb 21st, 2013 06:47 AM
buylinked is currently offline Click here to Send buylinked a Private Message Find more posts by buylinked Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMovieBlogger
Josh

I watched the first one today after seeing the Despicable Me 2 trailer.

I'm definitely looking forward to it now, bring on the laughs!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2013 07:35 PM
TheMovieBlogger is currently offline Click here to Send TheMovieBlogger a Private Message Find more posts by TheMovieBlogger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toby831
Restricted

Account Restricted

In a happy suburban neighborhood surrounded by white picket fences with flowering rose bushes, sits a black house with a dead lawn. Unbeknownst to the neighbors, hidden beneath this home is a vast secret hideout. Surrounded by a small army of minions, we discover Gru, planning the biggest heist in the history of the world. He is going to steal the moon. (Yes, the moon!) Gru delights in all things wicked. Armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays, and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way. Until the day he encounters the immense will of three little orphaned girls who look at him and see something that no one else has ever seen: a potential Dad. The world's greatest villain has just met his greatest challenge: three little girls named Margo, Edith and Agnes

stickers printing

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 05:58 AM
Toby831 is currently offline Click here to Send Toby831 a Private Message Find more posts by Toby831 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Factchecker
Restricted

Account Restricted

hated it. with a passion

Old Post May 20th, 2013 04:25 PM
Factchecker is currently offline Click here to Send Factchecker a Private Message Find more posts by Factchecker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BellaMario

It's really passionate.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2013 01:54 PM
BellaMario is currently offline Click here to Send BellaMario a Private Message Find more posts by BellaMario Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote