KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Any fans of Red vs. Blue?

Any fans of Red vs. Blue?
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Any fans of Red vs. Blue?

I think this would fall in this forums category.

I just discovered Red vs. Blue and am a huge fan if it.

This is just meant to be a discussion thread.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 01:40 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

it's ok sometimes.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 02:08 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Right now it's being awesome.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 02:16 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Watch the awesomeness

http://roosterteeth.com/home.php

Last edited by Zack Fair on Oct 25th, 2011 at 02:14 AM

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 02:08 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

shit forgot today was monday. **** shit >.< to rooster teeth i go!

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2011 03:43 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The Freelancers are what the Spartan's should have been portrayed like. Cuz seriously...they are beast.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2011 07:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus39

hi

ed vs Blue fans only! Is Tex better than the meta?
Is Tex better than the meta also how did they manage to kill her?
i just saw the ep where tex wash and the meta where fighting and the meta killed her but i dont see how tex is a way better fighter and she had way more training so how did they manage to kill her also any tex fans shes my fave cherectar and always will be one more thing is caralina HER siste all the pics of tex on the web have her as a red head and in the ep where u see carolinas face she a red head to also caralina said somthing adout how she misses her sister and we all know tex is a cone of a girl who died any thous 1 more thing last one i promise who wants to se tex and carolina fight how kock *** would thaty be oh yeah im posting this question in every catogory that why its in this one

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2011 12:24 PM
Augustus39 is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus39 a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattjohn

tex is better and she will be back in later episodes she always comes back.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 04:07 PM
mattjohn is currently offline Click here to Send mattjohn a Private Message Find more posts by mattjohn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Augustus39
hi

ed vs Blue fans only! Is Tex better than the meta?
Is Tex better than the meta also how did they manage to kill her?
i just saw the ep where tex wash and the meta where fighting and the meta killed her but i dont see how tex is a way better fighter and she had way more training so how did they manage to kill her also any tex fans shes my fave cherectar and always will be one more thing is caralina HER siste all the pics of tex on the web have her as a red head and in the ep where u see carolinas face she a red head to also caralina said somthing adout how she misses her sister and we all know tex is a cone of a girl who died any thous 1 more thing last one i promise who wants to se tex and carolina fight how kock *** would thaty be oh yeah im posting this question in every catogory that why its in this one

Tex is the best. Only reason she loses is because she has been "programmed" to lose. No matter how hard she tries she will always lose.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 10:14 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Red vs Blue has come along way over the years

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 10:17 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The set pieces in the latest two seasons have been great. I still think my favorite is when Tex ran through the Red's and Blue's in that warehouse and paid an unhealthy amount of attention to Griff's balls.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2012 10:23 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote