KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Legend Of Korra. Chief Lin BeiFong Vs Su Jin(WARNING:Big Spoilers)

Legend Of Korra. Chief Lin BeiFong Vs Su Jin(WARNING:Big Spoilers)
Started by: Fated Xtasy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Legend Of Korra. Chief Lin BeiFong Vs Su Jin(WARNING:Big Spoilers)

WARNING: This versus contains spoilers for the new episodes of The Legend Of Korra. If you have not watched them, I'd advise you to leave now. You've been warned. I am in no way responsible for you spoiling this for yourself, again you have been warned.

Again big spoilers if you haven't watched the two new TloK Episodes.

So what would've happened if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the fight between Lin and Su was never interrupted by Su's daughter? which Beifong would've one that fight?

Who would've won?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 07:27 PM
Fated Xtasy is currently offline Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Su would have won that fight. Lin was losing and fainted afterwards.

Although, Lin wasn't at her best in the fight. If she were, I don't know who would take it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 07:34 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah. Lin was clearly well below her best and no match for Su the entirety because

1. She was thinking irrationally and wasn't focused.
2. She was physically very ill.

If she was healthy, I think Lin would have won. Older siblings tend to be held with more power except in the case of Zuko/Azula. Also Lin is constantly fighting as police chief, while Su is a free spirit either dancing or helping her family. Sure it involves metal bending, but not to the level Lin practices daily.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 07:37 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Joker
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. Lin was clearly well below her best and no match for Su the entirety because

1. She was thinking irrationally and wasn't focused.
2. She was physically very ill.

If she was healthy, I think Lin would have won. Older siblings tend to be held with more power except in the case of Zuko/Azula. Also Lin is constantly fighting as police chief, while Su is a free spirit either dancing or helping her family. Sure it involves metal bending, but not to the level Lin practices daily.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 09:30 PM
King Joker is currently offline Click here to Send King Joker a Private Message Find more posts by King Joker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So it's essentially Zuko vs Azula with Earthbenders.

I agree that Su would have won had the fight went on however Lin in top condition would'Ve beaten her.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2014 10:33 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Su was undoubtedly superior to Lin and was not fighting aggressively like Lin. And Su does have better showings against Zaheer now~

Old Post Jul 26th, 2014 12:51 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

How does putting holes through a glider equal better showings. As for the fight, I'm pretty sure Su would've been on the defensive had Lin been in peak condition.

I did notice that Su hasn't used the earth sensory skill yet too.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2014 02:16 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote