KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » DuckTales Reboot

DuckTales Reboot
Started by: SSJVegeta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SSJVegeta

DuckTales Reboot

quote:
Disney XD is revisiting Ducktales. The network said today that it has ordered a new animated comedy series based on the Emmy-winning series that aired from 1987-1990 as part of The Disney Afternoon daily syndicated cartoon block. The new series is slated to launch in 2017. Produced by Disney Television Animation, Ducktales will again star Disney’s iconic characters Scrooge McDuck, his grandnephews Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Donald Duck.

The new series will follow Scrooge McDuck, his curious and mischief-making grandnephews — Huey, Dewey and Louie — and the optimistic yet temperamental Donald Duck as they embark on high-flying adventures worldwide. Other beloved characters slated to be in the new stories are: Duckworth, Gyro Gearloose, Launchpad McQuack, Flintheart Glomgold, Magica DeSpell & Poe, Ma Beagle and the Beagle Boys (Burger Beagle, Bouncer Beagle), Mrs. Beakley and Webbigail Vanderquack.

“DuckTales’ has a special place in Disney’s TV animation history, it drew its inspiration from Disney Legend Carl Barks’ comic books and through its storytelling and artistic showmanship, set an enduring standard for animated entertainment that connects with both kids and adults,” said Marc Buhaj, SVP, Programming and General Manager, Disney XD. “Our new series will bring that same energy and adventurous spirit to a new generation.”

Source

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 09:38 PM
SSJVegeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJVegeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJVegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

As long as this spawns an awesome sequel to the 8 bit platformers I'm in.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 02:28 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Hope its not 3D CGI style like some cartoons these days.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2015 05:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Cool. Hopefully they'll come around to rebooting Darkwing Duck after that.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
As long as this spawns an awesome sequel to the 8 bit platformers I'm in.
thumb up

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2015 07:28 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote