KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Justice League Action

Justice League Action
Started by: Demonic Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

Justice League Action

Looks fun. Can't believe Dex-Starr is there. Hell yes.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 06:19 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Reserving judgement. It looks cheap and if its gonna be another bruce timm-esque Bat fellatio, then i will pass.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 06:23 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I wouldn't mind the Bat-wank if it's done in a Brave and the Bold style, although I hope all 3 of them receive equal treatment.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 03:00 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I loved Brave and the Bold.

Last edited by CosmicComet on Jul 27th, 2016 at 03:04 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 03:01 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved the Justice League cartoons and I loved Brave and the Bold. What I absolutely DO NOT want is any kind of Justice League show done in the same way as "Teen Titans Go!". Where everything is just a big joke.

Not a big fan of the animation. Wonder Woman looks weird. WTF is with her hair did she just teleport from the 1980s?

Seriously guys just f*cking bring back the DCAU! There are more stories to tell and it was the best universe you guys had. Bring it back. You use practically all the same voice actors anyways.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 27th, 2016 at 01:39 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 01:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote