KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Appreciation & Anti Boards!

Appreciation & Anti Boards!
Started by: RoguePw25

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Appreciation & Anti Boards!

Phoe and I are VERY excited with the new boards up. In celebration of The HPB coming out! This is what we've been working on for the past couple of weeks. These boards are for:

(Characters/Ships you like)
Apprecition thread:

(Chacater/Ships you hate)
Anti Thread:

There will be strict rules wiht Anti threads, that is, if you LIKE the ship or couple that the anti thread is for, DO NOT go in there defending them. The anti threads are designed for those people to vent about why they do not like this couple or ship.

Stay tune for updates about this. We have lots planned for you all!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:55 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

But what makes both so interesting is that you can fancy it up! You can sort of speak have "members" for these threads. For appreciation or anti threads, the thread creator can create thread Banner, you can have Official Pictures for that thread.

But in addition to this, you can also come up with some clever name for that character for these threads. For example, instead of just Sirius Appreciation Thread, I might fancy it up and call it, Fleas and Furr: Sirius Black. Get what I'm saying? The title should incorporate something about that character.

Get what I am saying? Feel free to ask any questions.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:55 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I'm a bit confused.Does this forum exist so you can create threads to praise people(Ex. Sirius , Harry , Hagrid ect.) and so you can also say why you dislike someone(Ex. Malfoy ,Umbridge ect.)?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:27 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hermione202
I'm a bit confused.Does this forum exist so you can create threads to praise people(Ex. Sirius , Harry , Hagrid ect.) and so you can also say why you dislike someone(Ex. Malfoy ,Umbridge ect.)?

Yes. For example if I hate Hermione and Ron, I can create an anti thread about them. There me and others can write all the reasons why I dislike that ship. Same goes for characters.

I'll have to come up with an example for everyone to see.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:33 AM
Midnight109

I understand now.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:34 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by RoguePw25
Phoe and I are VERY excited with the new boards up. In celebration of The HPB coming out! This is what we've been working on for the past couple of weeks. These boards are for:

Apprecition thread:

Anti Thread:

There will be strict rules wiht Anti threads, that is, if you LIKE the ship or couple that the anti thread is for, DO NOT go in there defending them. The anti threads are designed for those people to vent about why they do not like this couple or ship.

But what makes both so interesting is that you can fancy it up! You can sort of speak have "members" for these threads. For appreciation or anti threads, the thread creator can create thread Banner, you can have Official Pictures for that thread.

But in addition to this, you can also come up with some clever name for that character for these threads. For example, instead of just Sirius Appreciation Thread, I might fancy it up and call it, Fleas and Furr: Sirius Black. Get what I'm saying? The title should incorporate something about that character.

Oh, that wacks.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:23 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Good idea. Since our forum seems to get clogged up with a lot of shippers and dislike threads! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:58 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

eek! awsome!

Does this mean that at some point in the near future the anti/appreciation threads will go away from the regular HP forum?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 05:25 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Death to the shippers!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

*nods* agreed

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:46 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Originally posted by Elessea
eek! awsome!

Does this mean that at some point in the near future the anti/appreciation threads will go away from the regular HP forum?

Are you talking about like the regular character discussion in the HP forum? Not sure what anti-threads we have out there. embarrasment

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:47 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

So whats this forum ABOUT?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:33 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Re: Appreciation & Anti Boards!

Apprecition thread:

Anti Thread:

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:42 PM
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:44 PM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Are you talking about like the regular character discussion in the HP forum? Not sure what anti-threads we have out there. embarrasment
'
Like all the..."I love ginny and ron" yada yada yada threads messed

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:37 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

This seems like a bit of a waste of space, I can tell this forum won't be used very much.

Moderaters: Don't get made at me for saying this, this is only what I think and I have every right to it. Don't attack me simple because I disagree with something. Thank you smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 03:19 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

You don't know these people very well, do you BlackCat?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 04:31 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Don't get [i]made[/b] at you Black Cat, you mean mad? Anyways, guess you're not much of a Harry Potter fan and that's totally okay. I wouldn't expect you to use this forum much either. smile

Can't wait to get this forum going people, especially with the new book out!

And Eleesa, I think those topics will just stay out there, not sure though.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:10 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is this forum here? Harry Potter isnt deserving of 2 forums...

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 09:42 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Why is this forum here? Harry Potter isnt deserving of 2 forums...

Spoken like a true pothead, Ryan. big grin

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 01:59 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote